Apple Watch Series 6

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 774.00
Anyone interested? I've resisted til now but I want all three of (in order) electrocardiogram anytime/anywhere, blood oxygen monitoring and sleep monitoring.

I think I'm going for it when I go back to California early next month. I want the 44mm so it looks like $429 plus tax unless I can get a better deal at Costco.

Anyone interested? I've resisted til now but I want all three of (in order) electrocardiogram anytime/anywhere, blood oxygen monitoring and sleep monitoring.

I think I'm going for it when I go back to California early next month. I want the 44mm so it looks like $429 plus tax unless I can get a better deal at Costco.
I wish there was a different type of inconspicuous device that does all the stuff the watch does. I just don't wear watches, so this one's off the table for me.

I’ve kinda wanted one for a while, but I don’t see myself wearing it much. Also worried I’d wear it for a day and it’d tell me I’m an unhealthy piece of shit and dying or some shit.

I'll stick with my series 4

I wish there was a different type of inconspicuous device that does all the stuff the watch does. I just don't wear watches, so this one's off the table for me.
You could be the first human recipient of Elon Musk's brain implant, moxie!

Though I will probably get a few colors of the Solo Loop bands.

I bought that series as a gift for my parents and I'm actually thinking of buying them the 6 and taking their 4 for my wife and I. My wife still have a Series 2. I've never owned one.

I considered upgrading to the 5 for the always on screen, but had a co-worker tell me to stay away because the battery life sucked. If the 6 is better I might consider upgrading, but I'm not sure any other feature is a big enough improvement over my fully functional 4. Though I guess I could sell it to make up the difference, but I hate handing over electronics that store as much personal information as these devices. I've either disassembled or drilled holes through all previous iPhones.

does it sync with Android?

You could be the first human recipient of Elon Musk's brain implant, moxie!
I just need to be chipped with my debit card and whatever it is that makes my car doors open and the engine start when I'm in the vicinity of it.

Though I will probably get a few colors of the Solo Loop bands.
I want to see this in person and so will need to go to an Apple Store and purchase instead of having it delivered. Can't wait to see what that's like. If anyone tries it, let me know!

As a shareholder, I'd like you to buy three.

Musk said that the first human colonists landing on Mars will almost certainly die.

Still waiting to sign up.
There are major health problems associated with leaving the atmosphere. I don't know why anyone would choose to do that!

There are major health problems associated with leaving the atmosphere. I don't know why anyone would choose to do that!
I think we should be exploring the ocean before we explore space.