Arizona Charged With Nine Violations

Zona is garbage

About Time GIF by memecandy

Are they gonna vacate all of Sean Miller’s Final Four appearances?

Miller is gone and will be coaching in Europe because no way he survives this one.

why can't Arizona be clean like UNC

Not to spit on a man's grave but ,

Hey Lute want to talk more crap about Tark running a program that is dirty?

this is a clown post, bro
No it's not!
If you knew the history between the programs you knew this was a constant good vs evil.

Lute swore to keep the program at UofA clean on the up and up, hell he even backed the hiring of Miller

No it's not!
If you knew the history between the programs you knew this was a constant good vs evil.

Lute swore to keep the program at UofA clean on the up and up, hell he even backed the hiring of Miller
Lute wasn't a cheater though and Sean Miller wasn't exactly a protégé of his before Miller was hired at Arizona

if you want to see a real hypocritical tool, i'll show you one:

10smith-superJumbo-v2.jpg

Lute wasn't a cheater though and Sean Miller wasn't exactly a protégé of his before Miller was hired at Arizona

if you want to see a real hypocritical tool, i'll show you one:

10smith-superJumbo-v2.jpg

Our Lord and Saviour, the Dean of College Basketball. When the Tar Heels went on Probation I just asked a simple question. What part of the team does the assistant coach not belong?

Our Lord and Saviour, the Dean of College Basketball. When the Tar Heels went on Probation I just asked a simple question. What part of the team does the assistant coach not belong?
that's a good point

Dean was an assistant under Frank McGuire, the same Frank McGuire that put UNC on probation.

that's a good point

Dean was an assistant under Frank McGuire, the same Frank McGuire that put UNC on probation.

He then went to South Carolina and coached a guy named Bobby Cremins. You may have heard of him.