Arizona Coyotes expect to sell out every home game at ASU, say season ticket revenue up 50% over Glendale arena

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 2,553.00
I guess it makes sense, but it'll be a joke of a season considering we can't play on weekends in Tempe and the arena holds some 5k people.

The coyotes playing in front of ASU's 5,000 is gonna be a hilariously bad look for the NHL

Won’t read a Wysh article, but hearing they can’t play on Weekends at home is hilarious.

The coyotes playing in front of ASU's 5,000 is gonna be a hilariously bad look for the NHL
Yeah - but I'm not sure what's more embarrassing, playing in front of a pack arena at 5k, or 15k seater arena with only 5k people there?

Won’t read a Wysh article, but hearing they can’t play on Weekends at home is hilarious.
Yeah, since it's ASU's arena, and they have a hockey team, then they get first choice on using the arena, and most of college hockey is played on weekends.

Yeah - but I'm not sure what's more embarrassing, playing in front of a pack arena at 5k, or 15k seater arena with only 5k people there?

Yeah, since it's ASU's arena, and they have a hockey team, then they get first choice on using the arena, and most of college hockey is played on weekends.
The fact ASU can’t even break 1000 attendance is crazy as fuck to me. Violent sport and a party school yet they average 700….crazy

The fact ASU can’t even break 1000 attendance is crazy as fuck to me. Violent sport and a party school yet they average 700….crazy
Yeah - the product isn't great on the ice, outside of having Lil' Doan, they aren't very good, and I am not sure any of their sports draw well.

I mean I think their football team averages only 30k or so and their stadium holds 55k.

The Coyoyes are dead to me until they bring back this beautiful jersey full-time

il_fullxfull.2694963758_vxvf.jpg

Yeah the 5k stadium looks weak for a NHL squad, but the atmosphere will be ELECRTRIC. Going to have to catch at least one game there, it will be an unique experience for sure.

Yeah the 5k stadium looks weak for a NHL squad, but the atmosphere will be ELECRTRIC. Going to have to catch at least one game there, it will be an unique experience for sure.
And i think tickets will be crazy expensive actually.

Holy fuck. Like… holy fuck. This shit is 10x worse than probably half the local rinks I play in around here. No stalls for pros… like… what the fuck.

Holy fuck. Like… holy fuck. This shit is 10x worse than probably half the local rinks I play in around here. No stalls for pros… like… what the fuck.

Reminds me of rinks i played at growing up, hilarious! I do plan on caching a game there though, looks definitely a unique professional venue in 2022.

At least there is a little wooden separation there that defines where the stall divider would be. That way they don't have to worry so much about some dressy player who shows up early and wears layers to the rink using up all of the hooks :wink:

Looks better than the places I suited up as a kid / younger man. Anyone who played D1 hockey at a big school can probably testify how much better or worse this looks.

Looks better than the places I suited up as a kid / younger man. Anyone who played D1 hockey at a big school can probably testify how much better or worse this looks.
Not sure what you mean? That’s not the locker room the Sun Devils use. Nor is it even the visitors locker room. It’s just one of the spares.

This is the Sun Devils locker room.