Arizona Coyotes expect to sell out every home game at ASU, say season ticket revenue up 50% over Glendale arena

At least there is a little wooden separation there that defines where the stall divider would be. That way they don't have to worry so much about some dressy player who shows up early and wears layers to the rink using up all of the hooks :wink:
Fuck that. You get one two sided hook if there are no stalls. You use more than that, your shit goes on the floor because you’re definitely the first guy out ten minutes early waiting for the Zam to finish.

Reminds me of rinks i played at growing up, hilarious! I do plan on caching a game there though, looks definitely a unique professional venue in 2022.
It does look like a fun place to catch a game. The best arenas are always the 3-5k barns with short ceilings.

Not sure what you mean? That’s not the locker room the Sun Devils use. Nor is it even the visitors locker room. It’s just one of the spares.

This is the Sun Devils locker room.
Yeah, that's what I'm talking about. The crappy vestibule / spare room that's been converted into Coyotes & visitor locker rooms. I'm saying it's pretty terrible by pro standards, but looks at least marginally better than where youth / high school kids suit up -- generally in a non-reserved locker room area.

Here's a minor league (ECHL) locker room for comparison:

Here's closer to what I'm used to:

We didn't have rubber floors, just painted concrete with mats, but it looked mostly the same.

The Yotes are a joke of a franchise, and one that has continued for far too long. (The joke, not the franchise.)

Wait, the franchise too.

Yeah, that's what I'm talking about. The crappy vestibule / spare room that's been converted into Coyotes & visitor locker rooms. I'm saying it's pretty terrible by pro standards, but looks at least marginally better than where youth / high school kids suit up -- generally in a non-reserved locker room area.

Here's a minor league (ECHL) locker room for comparison:

Here's closer to what I'm used to:

We didn't have rubber floors, just painted concrete with mats, but it looked mostly the same.

The Yotes are a joke of a franchise, and one that has continued for far too long. (The joke, not the franchise.)

Wait, the franchise too.

I’ve been to countless pro and junior locker rooms, none outside of the Colisee in Lewiston Maine are even close to as bad as what’s pictured for the Coyotes. Of the seven rinks I play at every winter now, only one is as bad as the coyotes situation… and that’s an auxiliary rink at a high school.