Arizona’s new HC

Is 7-6 the Ceiling at San Hose State??
Because if it is, he did a hell of a job

Is 7-6 the Ceiling at San Hose State??
Because if it is, he did a hell of a job

Considering this was their 6th bowl season in my lifetime (Dec 1991), I'd say yeah. He's 34-48 there, but that's with the 2017-18 teams going 3-22. He's 31-26 since then. FWIW, that 2020 team went 7-1 and even finished #24.

Considering this was their 6th bowl season in my lifetime (Dec 1991), I'd say yeah. He's 34-48 there, but that's with the 2017-18 teams going 3-22. He's 31-26 since then. FWIW, that 2020 team went 7-1 and even finished #24.
I was wondering.
Is this guy bringing his staff

Zona some cheap mf'ers.

His base salary is less than what he was making at San Jose St. ($2.3 mil)

Maybe it's perfomance based in years to come.
Maybe he doesn't have a problem with that.

Maybe it's perfomance based in years to come.
Maybe he doesn't have a problem with that.

It's in the article.

No wonder Fisch bolted. He was set to make $3.5 mil at Zona and is making $7.75 mil at Washington.

I’ve heard they were about to hire him when they hired Fisch

I don't know Fran Brown's salary, but Dino Babers was making $4.06 mil
I read somewhere that Brown was gonna be making around 3. I’m assuming that was correct but, may not be.

Sounds like a made-up name

It's in the article.

No wonder Fisch bolted. He was set to make $3.5 mil at Zona and is making $7.75 mil at Washington.
To be fair though, he has to live in Seattle now. It would take every penny of $7.75m to have to do that, maybe even more.

To be fair though, he has to live in Seattle now. It would take every penny of $7.75m to have to do that, maybe even more.
nana changing GIF

If you spent 3 years of your life in Tucson, I guarantee you Seattle would start to sound a lot better.

Lol I've seen two threads within the week about Arizona, of course none starts or even engaged by Arizona fans, because there are no Arizona football fans. People talking about AZ football like there is a group of people out there that care. No one cares. Jedd Fisch got more money to go coach at a school entering the B1G and has somewhat of a fanbase and cares about football. No one in Arizona knows this man has even left yet for a different job, some may think Rich Rodriguez is still the coach.

Lol I've seen two threads within the week about Arizona, of course none starts or even engaged by Arizona fans, because there are no Arizona football fans. People talking about AZ football like there is a group of people out there that care. No one cares. Jedd Fisch got more money to go coach at a school entering the B1G and has somewhat of a fanbase and cares about football. No one in Arizona knows this man has even left yet for a different job, some may think Rich Rodriguez is still the coach.
I don't disagree on Zona fans, I mean they ( I GUESS there are more than 1 :noidea: ) are the "Wildcats" yet their rally cry is "Bear Down", that has to be confusing...
Regardless, , here at the hoop, we are all encompassing when it comes to CFB info and opinions, experts if you will, regardless of our favorite schools/programs.

So the guy that just hired the new HC is fired days later due to gross financial mismanagement, loss of donors, and basically letting Fisch get away.

The drama never ends with this story.