GAME Arkansas vs. Mississippi State - SEC Alternate Network

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 2,000.00
Arkansas is winning this game right now. Perhaps the Fighting Air Leaches are too proud of themselves for beating LSU and are resting on their laurels.

Also with Georgia doing so well against Auburn, perhaps Arkansas isn't as bad as we think (or as bad as they have been the last 2 years).

You fuckers were slobbing Leach's knob last week, now they have 7 first half points against Arkansas, and nobody is here? When UGA got off to a slow start, you vultures were all over it.

Maybe everyone should stop overreacting to week one?

You fuckers were slobbing Leach's knob last week, now they have 7 first half points against Arkansas, and nobody is here? When UGA got off to a slow start, you vultures were all over it.

Maybe everyone should stop overreacting to week one?

That LSU team reminded me of Tennessee last year. They looked out of sorts for that opener just like we did against Georgia State. LSU may figure itself out as the season goes and turn into a decent team.

Meanwhile, the verdict is still out on Miss State. Granted, I partially bought the hype. The one thing about State is their defenses are always decent so if they can put together offense, they can be competitive. Granted, you have to be concerned that Leach might wear out his defense if he doesn't run the ball and manage the clock.

Also it's entirely possible that Sam Pittman has his team ready to go and fired up and they live on adrenaline in the first half, and they run out of steam in the second half after the other team makes adjustments.

Sam Pittman was a great motivator at UGA.

arky playing a lot of zone coverage and shutting down the airraid.....

Also it's entirely possible that Sam Pittman has his team ready to go and fired up and they live on adrenaline in the first half, and they run out of steam in the second half after the other team makes adjustments.

Sam Pittman was a great motivator at UGA.

Getting Felipe Franks was a win for Arkansas. At least they have a stable QB. Also, Arkansas has some players, not enough to win against the big dogs but they can threaten the smaller teams on their schedule. Definitely don't need to overlook them. They are probably on par with Vandy, UK, Ole Miss right now. This is an improvement as Arkansas was in a league of their own the last 2 years... a special kind of league called the suckage league.

Getting Felipe Franks was a win for Arkansas. At least they have a stable QB. Also, Arkansas has some players, not enough to win against the big dogs but they can threaten the smaller teams on their schedule. Definitely don't need to overlook them. They are probably on par with Vandy, UK, Ole Miss right now. This is an improvement as Arkansas was in a league of their own the last 2 years... a special kind of league called the suckage league.
Feleipe Franks is my all time favorite QB. UGA always brought out the worst in him.

Arkansas driving again. I think MSU got too proud of themselves and reality is setting in. They better wake up or they are going down.

Arkansas driving again. I think MSU got too proud of themselves and reality is setting in. They better wake up or they are going down.

I can't wait for them to lose and for Mike Leach to blame everyone besides himself.

Arkansas defense >> Bozo Pelini defense

Arkansas defense >> Bozo Pelini defense

LSU is playing good tonight. As stated, I think MSU caught LSU at a very bad time. They seemed out of sort trying to learn a new system. It was the perfect ambush. Now, reality is starting to set in.

LSU is playing good tonight. As stated, I think MSU caught LSU at a very bad time. They seemed out of sort trying to learn a new system. It was the perfect ambush. Now, reality is starting to set in.
Maybe partially. Bo Pelini defenses always shit themselves at least a few times a season. It will happen again

Big stop by State to get the ball back. Now only down 21-14.

Although Arkansas is still winning, I am not liking their chances. They just blew a good potential drive there. They keep giving it back to State's offense which is like playing with a match near a gasoline tank.

Well Miss State keeps choking in red zone. Arkansas might pull this one out.

Dear SEC,

Last week you saw what a Mike Leach team is all about

This week you also saw what a Mike Leach team is all about