• send up john mcclane to deal with it?

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • let the fucking thing hit earth and its 200 years too late

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • eat potato salad on our way to mars

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters
You wouldn't want it to hit any landmass
It’s not going to be less destructive hitting the ocean. The tidal waves would wipe out coastal cities in every direction.

We are talking about a force of around 24 nukes and to put that in perspective the one that took out the dinosaurs was a billion times a nuke.

If it hit LA you would have damage in approximately a 100 square miles in various degrees and be devastating . If it hit Siberia same damage area but much more manageable.

It just depends where on land it hits verses the ocean but statistically we could be worse off with an ocean hit verses a sparse land hit.

Let my great great grandkids deal with it.

Let my great great grandkids deal with it.

Angry Pretty Boy GIF by NETFLIX

Millions of years from now, future people will debate whether it was global warming or the asteroid that did us in.
Way, if we,the human race, are taken out by either climate change or the asteroid, how will there be any future people?

haha, true. But anything we do today could just as easily end up doing more harm. Say we go deflect it like did that other asteroid, could just as easily end up deflecting it into a path that increases the odds it hits us or hits us sooner.

I feel like there is a better than average chance this situation could end up end the "Fuck around and find out" thread, so let's just keep watching it and see what happens in the next 150 years.

But...you eventually always die in that game :ohwell:

Not true. It has a max setting. I was offered $5 by a bar owner to quit playing one once. Plus you can manipulate the game by reducing it down to just one little rock and then just fight the space ships which they are all chumps. You just have to kill them before they kill that rock. I've built up max lives just shooting space ships and letting that one rock float around forever.

well I told my kids not to have kids.
So if they would have listened this is no problem!
Basically it is our kids being mean. Not us. :becky:
if they would have listened there would be no great grand kids to die.