Auburn Has Sold Out Their Season Tickets

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 10,500.00
Evidently to get the last tickets available you have to cough up a $25,000 priority seating fee to boot.

Bruce Pearl is the greatest hire in Auburn history and that’s for all sports.

Just signed a 7 footer for the class of 2022 - Sage Tolentino.

Auburn is a basketball school.

You guys going to make the tourney this year? I think you do but most "experts " have you out

Not that hard when y’all play in a High School Gym. What’s that thing hold....4...5,000 people?

You guys going to make the tourney this year? I think you do but most "experts " have you out
I thInk they have a shot but they are rebuilding and I'm worried about post defense. We won't be very big so the shooter are going to have to hit a lot better than last year.

If anyone can do it Bruce can.

ETA on sanctions for recruiting violations By the Pearl?

Roughly 3 weeks after he quits. I say that with love as Bruce is a Hawkeye first

Who is this Auburn? They play b-ball?

Honestly and I'm not just saying this because he is my coach but I don't believe we are going to have any issues with Bruce at Auburn. What he got into trouble for at UT was having some kids over for a Bar BQ (which is no longer against NCAA rules) and it became a huge issue because he panicked and lied about it. We got super lucky we first in line after his hiatus was over and could coach again. He literally is the best coach Auburn has ever had in any sport.

Auburn made it through the FBI Chuck Person investigation pretty much unscathed although we lost a full recruiting year because of it and that is going to show this year for the first time and we are going to be super young.

Who is this Auburn? They play b-ball?
Go ahead and label us a blue-blood because we are about to own college basketball for the next century.

Auburn is a basketball school? LMAO.

Go ahead and label us a blue-blood because we are about to own college basketball for the next century.

MRW my cheating ex asks if I nevertheless care about her. * radical • PCL

Honestly and I'm not just saying this because he is my coach but I don't believe we are going to have any issues with Bruce at Auburn. What he got into trouble for at UT was having some kids over for a Bar BQ (which is no longer against NCAA rules) and it became a huge issue because he panicked and lied about it. We got super lucky we first in line after his hiatus was over and could coach again. He literally is the best coach Auburn has ever had in any sport.

Auburn made it through the FBI Chuck Person investigation pretty much unscathed although we lost a full recruiting year because of it and that is going to show this year for the first time and we are going to be super young.
Thanks for taking all the fun out of this.....