Avalanche!!!!

I've always thought drowning would be my worst way to die, but I'd have to put suffocating in an avalanche up there.
Probably not all that different, especially if you breathe in pieces of ice.

364c89baaa1be5aad6aa6fec07cc30de.gif

I've always thought drowning would be my worst way to die, but I'd have to put suffocating in an avalanche up there.

Getting stuck in a silo and suffocating from corn would suck as well.

Yep. That's right up there too.

It happens occasionally out here.

I always thought being a farmer would be a great life until I read about silo deaths. Fuck that.

I always thought being a farmer would be a great life until I read about silo deaths. Fuck that.

I live out in the country amidst a lot of farming small towns.

You'd be surprised how many out here are missing at least one finger/thumb from getting it caught in some piece of machinery.

Last summer a local high school girl got decapitated by a backhoe bucket swinging around.

Reno got 9 inches of snow. Wee man is missing.

You'd be surprised how many out here are missing at least one finger/thumb from getting it caught in some piece of machinery.

Last summer a local high school girl got decapitated by a backhoe bucket swinging around.
Had a local guy here lose a leg to a silo sweeper. The fact that he had another guy on site with him saved his life. In the time it took to reach the power shut off, the guy ground off most of his leg.

Had a local guy here lose a leg to a silo sweeper. The fact that he had another guy on site with him saved his life. In the time it took to reach the power shut off, the guy ground off most of his leg.

There are a lot of moving parts in farming.

From equipment operating normally to tools used to repair/maintain said equipment.

They were all in love with dyin'
They were drinking from a fountain
That was pouring like an avalanche
Coming down the mountain

One of my dad’s clients told a story about riding the school bus home and the guy next to him had his head out the window yelling something, he herd a thump and the body moved back in the bus without a head.

I wasn’t there when the story was told have no idea if it’s true but damn.