B12 Thread

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 499.00
God damn so the Mountaineers drive me crazy.

Also Texas beat Kansas By 25? at Allen Field House???

DOWN GOES KANSAS, AGAIN!

BOOMER!!!

Baylor is an impressive team. You blink and they go on a 12-0 run but they do it with their defense. Good thing they didn't play Gonzaga OOC. I'd like to see that game with them never having met.

WVU getting lucky as hell yesterday.

Big Win, we are going to get rolled in Lubbock.

Listening to the ‘Bama play-by-play crew...douche chills.

Continue to be confused by Texas Tech's ranking.

Continue to be confused by Texas Tech's ranking.

Maybe thats why. Teams like LSU completely meltdown to make people think TT is good

have you watched a game
other than this one?

Yes. Loads.

Theyve played a ton of close games. Won a couple lost a couple. Have 2 wins to tip the cap at. A ton of yawn worthy wins. And 5 losses.

OU just beat Bama. That is 3 top 10 wins in a row for the Sooners with a chance for 4 in a row Monday night when they play Texas Tech. No team in the history of basketball has beaten 4 top 10 teams in one month.

Yes. Loads.

Theyve played a ton of close games. Won a couple lost a couple. Have 2 wins to tip the cap at. A ton of yawn worthy wins. And 5 losses.
loads, eh ?
tough to argue with that-
esp since Tech left that W in Morgantown -
prob drop to the mid-teens in the next rankings -

you think they should be lower that that?

OU just beat Bama. That is 3 top 10 wins in a row for the Sooners with a chance for 4 in a row Monday night when they play Texas Tech. No team in the history of basketball has beaten 4 top 10 teams in one month.
should be another great game -
that first one was pretty entertaining -

wreck em!

Regular season maybe not, but that's for obvious reasons. In the tournament, it's definitely been done.

I like Baylor over Gonzaga if they played today. Hope that game happens.

loads, eh ?
tough to argue with that-
esp since Tech left that W in Morgantown -
prob drop to the mid-teens in the next rankings -

you think they should be lower that that?

Not much lower than that. Just don't think they are close to a top 10 team.

But honestly its hard because I think most teams this year are not very impressive. And almost every team that has been consistently good for the last 5 or so years(besides Gonzaga and Baylor) have some of their least talented teams.

Not much lower than that. Just don't think they are close to a top 10 team.

But honestly its hard because I think most teams this year are not very impressive. And almost every team that has been consistently good for the last 5 or so years(besides Gonzaga and Baylor) have some of their least talented teams.
i'll agree with that -
we've got baylor and zaga
that look head n shoulders above the pack,
and after about the top 8 teams,
its a big pack that will likely move up n down
on a weekly basis -

i'll agree with that -
we've got baylor and zaga
that look head n shoulders above the pack,
and after about the top 8 teams,
its a big pack that will likely move up n down
on a weekly basis -

Yeah exactly.

I mean I say on one hand I don't see TT as top 10(or close to it) but on the other hand, I have seen absolutely nothing that would tell me #8 Virginia is better than TT.

March Madness in a bubble of mediocrity should be wild

So we're looking pretty good in the Big 12 SEC challenge. Except for Kansas who is tanking and Iowa Stare who is pretty much just wants to get the season over with.

Also, of all the 18 year olds who get rona pretty bad, why did one of them have a be Cade? Glad he is on the mend but that really sucked.