B1G you really ready for this?

I hope you know I am only joking, playing on the old "its a dry heat" farce.. Like a friend of mine who lives in AZ once said "go ahead and stick your head in a 120 degree oven since its a dry heat"

Dry heat is a real thing, but not as much as it gets played up.

Give me 100 degrees and low humidity over 90 degrees and high humidity any time.

Having said that, once it gets to over 100 degrees...it's just too fucking hot...I don't care what the humidity is. lol

Last edited:
Are we still Bo-lieving or do we have a new catchphrase yet?

Dry heat is a real thing, but not as much as it gets played up.

Give me 100 degrees and low humidity over 90 degrees and 90% high humidity any time.

Having said that, once it gets to over 100 degrees...it's just too fucking hot...I don't care what the humidity is. ;p;

The biggest difference is the shade. Find a shady spot on a 100 degree day in Arizona and it actually feels nice.

Find a shady spot in Florida on a 85 degree day and you just continue to suffocate

Thought this was a football conference. We aren't even officially in it yet and we already taking this place.
Northwestern just beat Utah....I'm not sure the Pac12 teams are ready for the B10 at this point.

Without looking, I'd think people who bet the under won

I took Northwestern +6.5. I figured both teams would struggle offensively so I took the points.

Northwestern just beat Utah....I'm not sure the Pac12 teams are ready for the B10 at this point.
A horribly mid B1G team beat a horribly mid Pac12 team in a game neither looked like they could/should win and that spells to you that the 4 joining the B1G are in trouble.

The Ducks beat that same Utah team into oblivion. UW beat them as well shutting them out the entire second half. They were not a good team this year.

Personally I hope the rest of the B1G absolutely destroys USC and UCLA starting with Michigan hosting USC in their first conf game. They destroyed the Pac and I'd love for them to suffer under the be careful what you wish for mantra.

I mean I'd obviously be in favor of the B1G doing the same to Oregon, but I don't see it next year. Doubt they lose more than 2 in conference. Please prove me wrong.

Oh, and I also took Northwestern and the points. Utah is not the Utah of the prior several years.

Apparently some places get purple rain so IDK
Where I live, we get this incredible, extra wet rain. I don't think anyone knows what "this type" of rain is. It isn't like normal rain. So, there.

the-shawshank-redemption-gifs-epWv3g.gif