Back at it Tuesday

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 33,889.00
Short work week. Woke up to snow we had to shovel for the first time in like 2 years.

Eagles crashed out pretty pathetically last night. Might as well root for the Lions at this point, see if Michigan can handle the chaos of a Lions SB title.

Good weekend. As I posted on the old hoop, our wrestling team got the monkey off our back and beat one of the top teams in the Ohio area. Also beat the alma mater's B squad that I threw Grand on from our roster to help them. Grand delivered some wins. Buck got hurt in his last match but finally looked good prior to it. Cousin N1's boy had his coming out party for us going undefeated. Meanwhile my 49ers have a nice path to the SB if they get past the upstart Packers.

Watch Out Nfl GIF

couldn't have happened to a classier coach

Morning all, wife comes back from Atlanta this morning, she left yesterday morning, so quick turnaround, she'll be tired. Trivia tonight with friends

Test drove a Chevy Colorado and Honda Ridgeline yesterday. I also sat inside the GMC Canyon. I liked both, but GM probably has a slight lead as Honda is very boring, but very practical. I'm waiting for the new Taco's to comeout though, although they'll be more expensive

Pretty much living in uncharted waters right now a week after a Michigan Natty and the Lions headed for their second home playoff game on Sunday vs the Bucs with a chance to play for the NFC Title.

Really feel like the Lions have a great chance to do this.

Happy Retirement Jason Kelce

One of the folks on my new team submitted her resignation on Friday. I still haven't fully had a chance to start the work I need to do with that team, so this sucks.

One of the folks on my new team submitted her resignation on Friday. I still haven't fully had a chance to start the work I need to do with that team, so this sucks.

Transfer portal strikes again.

Probably tired of change. Normal activity when leadership changes.

Morning all, wife comes back from Atlanta this morning, she left yesterday morning, so quick turnaround, she'll be tired. Trivia tonight with friends

Test drove a Chevy Colorado and Honda Ridgeline yesterday. I also sat inside the GMC Canyon. I liked both, but GM probably has a slight lead as Honda is very boring, but very practical. I'm waiting for the new Taco's to comeout though, although they'll be more expensive
What did you think of the Colorado? My son may be in the market for a truck in the coming year

What did you think of the Colorado? My son may be in the market for a truck in the coming year
I thought it was pretty nice, drove well, liked interior. In true GM fashion, few build quality nit picks, I know the transmission has been problematic but is supposedly refreshed.

All of my complaints are nitpicky, I don't like GM air vents, some cheap plastics on inside.

If Taco drives nicer than the current generation, I would lean that way as I trust toyota Reliability more and they hold value better, but GM's midsized trucks hold resale value fairly decent.

Mrs Pnk isn't fully on board with mid sized truck, but what can you do. If I waited a year, I would add redesigned 4Runner and new land cruiser to my list

So, how's everyone else's day going? I just completely forgot that one of my direct reports' dad had died last year and asked how he (the dad) was doing.

So, how's everyone else's day going? I just completely forgot that one of my direct reports' dad had died last year and asked how he (the dad) was doing.

can't find the proper gif response to this... sorry.

She learned you were going to be on her team and quit.

Back