Back to 500 Thursday morning

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
Curling team had a dominant night last night, won both games evening our season record to 2-2

Trivia tonight with some friends

Morning.

Heading to Detroit/ Ann Arbor tomorrow for the weekend for the gf's best friends 40th.

Morning.

Heading to Detroit/ Ann Arbor tomorrow for the weekend for the gf's best friends 40th.
she's old

It happens.
It's strange, I remember being young and thinking people in their 40's were so old, and here I am

It's strange, I remember being young and thinking people in their 40's were so old, and here I am
I remember my parents getting "over the hill" mugs and all that...I don't feel like I'm over the hill.

Got 2 of the 4 pilots of leaves dragged into the woods last night. The last load was a workout. The last 2 won't happen until next week...

So many moles in my backyard. Those fuckers are pissing me off

I'm already the "old dad" for most of Ham's activities, pretty soon people are going to be asking Tank if I'm his Grandpop.

Got 2 of the 4 pilots of leaves dragged into the woods last night. The last load was a workout. The last 2 won't happen until next week...

I was at the hardware store trying to find what I need to put down and they do have smoke bombs with fuses that you shove in the hole. I was tempted...and still might go that route.

I was at the hardware store trying to find what I need to put down and they do have smoke bombs with fuses that you shove in the hole. I was tempted...and still might go that route.
Those didn't work on the groundhogs we have at the Little League fields. I'm tempted to put down some traps and drive them out to the woods on the south end of the county.

Those didn't work on the groundhogs we have at the Little League fields. I'm tempted to put down some traps and drive them out to the woods on the south end of the county.
Good to know

Heading to Detroit/ Ann Arbor for the weekend.
Coincidentally, yesterday I planned a future trip to Detroit myself. I don't give a shit about your girlfriend's birthday, though, I care about a Detroit Red Wings hockey game. Gonna finally get to Little Caesars Arena.

Hope you have a really good time with a couple chicks, though. Here's a tip: if the three of you end up nekkid together, don't stick your dick in your girlfriend's friend even if your girlfriend asks you to. Reserve your dick for your girlfriend. It should be okay to use your hands, though. :thumb:

Having similar issues with my backyard. I have been looking to this:
Amazon product ASIN B09YRDG879

Coincidentally, yesterday I planned a future trip to Detroit myself. I don't give a shit about your girlfriend's birthday, though, I care about a Detroit Red Wings hockey game. Gonna finally get to Little Caesars Arena.

Hope you have a really good time with a couple chicks, though. Here's a tip: if the three of you end up nekkid together, don't stick your dick in your girlfriend's friend even if your girlfriend asks you to. Reserve your dick for your girlfriend. It should be okay to use your hands, though. :thumb:
Boy that is something I never thought I would hear