Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Justin Fields

Votes: 14 40.0%
  • Kburjr,Nos annd Mofo put ketchup on potato salad

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@beardown07 whats your take on Poles drafting so far......??

I thought he killed it with the addition of Odunze.....just never heard of this Kiran kid,but hopefully hes a day 1 starter........
I think Poles is doing everything he can to get us an offense that can rival any teams off......
Poles did say he wanted to change the past........and so far he has.

Im on the hope of a deflineman coming up the last pick........
Well, the Punter pick is a bit odd, but the rest I like. Kiran should at least push Braxton Jones, who btw, is not the worst LT in the NFL.

Well, the Punter pick is a bit odd, but the rest I like. Kiran should at least push Braxton Jones, who btw, is not the worst LT in the NFL.

I have not seen the 4th pick yet......we took a punter??

That does seem off kilter being we could have used d-lineman......

I thought the punter pick was genius. Worth 15-20 yards per game of field position.
Apparently the guy was pretty dominant and was expected to be drafted?:noidea:

They just traded back in tho, and picked up an EDGE guy (Austin Booker, Kansas). Definitely a need.

I thought the punter pick was genius. Worth 15-20 yards per game of field position.

15-20 yards per game?? Thats not much,I can see why you guys would like it......if thats what its actually equalled out to be.

We had 4 picks total,needed a center, dlineman or an edge,and we end up wiith a punter.......??

We pick a guy for an average of 4-5 punts per game vs a guy who would be in on 75%-80 % of plays......

Seems dumb to me........

15-20 yards per game?? Thats not much,I can see why you guys would like it......if thats what its actually equalled out to be.

We had 4 picks total,needed a center, dlineman or an edge,and we end up wiith a punter.......??

We pick a guy for an average of 4-5 punts per game vs a guy who would be in on 75%-80 % of plays......

Seems dumb to me........
You like touch backs? This guy doesn't do touchbacks.