• Kburjr,Nos annd Mofo put ketchup on potato salad

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 8,271.00
I agree about Sunday, but it was a good run. But, thinking Williams is the answer is foolish. Ask Riley how that worked out.

I'd take Maye!

All bonus, baby. In a year impacted by Aaron Rodgers's dumb extension, nobody was expecting much, and analysts were iffy on Love.

Meanwhile, the Bears...
Contending for a playoff spot / breakout year for Fields !
12-5 !
"Bears with 12 wins this year. Meme me.”
Impressive at times / 7-10 !
Will close strong / 8-9 !

You 3 clowns......engarde :fencing:

I actually hate watching college football......its boring.

Buuuut being theres a good chance the Bears maybe moving on from Fields,there will be a new sherriff taking over the Norris division......

Who that will be......I have no idea.

Harbaugh + JJ

Hopefully just JJ though

Harbaugh + JJ

Hopefully just JJ though

After watching last nights game(I never watch college ball),I didnt see anything that made me say wow.......
Harbaugh would be awesome,but have not heard anything on the Bears coaches yet.
Penix looked bad,no thanks.

But Odunze would be nice at 9.

It will probably be Fields but it should be one of the top 2 QBs in the draft and they trade Fields for a bunch of shit.

Fields isn't that guy for the Bears and he is coming up on the end of his rookie deal in the next year or so.

It will probably be Fields but it should be one of the top 2 QBs in the draft and they trade Fields for a bunch of shit.

Fields isn't that guy for the Bears and he is coming up on the end of his rookie deal in the next year or so.
Are you talking about Da Bears? Or the Eagles? Cuz the Eagles suck ass and need lots of help too, apparently.

Im not hip on Fields either,but if the Bears are moving from him,I do think the top 2 myself with Daniels being my 3rd choice.....
Atleadt by taking Daniels Bears coukd trade down a few spots,get a few extra picks,coupled by what they could get for Fields,Bears will be improved.....

All talkingg heads say Caleb.......Caleb will probably be it.

Which I will have no problem with it.

You guys wanted to argue the draft,well I made a new thread.....and to get back at fellow North division foes......anyone vote for you guys yet.....lol

Now back to draft talk.......

Caleb Williams has some numbers to be consensus no.1 pick over the ladt two seasons,all the talking heads seem to think hes the guy.....

I think hes gonna be the guy myself.....but not sure who its what I would like to see.....

You guys wanted to argue the draft,well I made a new thread.....and to get back at fellow North division foes......anyone vote for you guys yet.....lol

Now back to draft talk.......

Caleb Williams has some numbers to be consensus no.1 pick over the ladt two seasons,all the talking heads seem to think hes the guy.....

I think hes gonna be the guy myself.....but not sure who its what I would like to see.....
Bro. He would be crying, nonstop. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Who’d be willing to give up “a bunch of shit” for Fields?

Atlanta if they were smart would be willing to give up a package of picks including their 1st round pick this year.
Atlanta GM should be instantly fired if he gave up #8 pick for Fields. Not worth a 1st rounder let alone a top 10 pick