• Justin Fields

Votes: 14 40.0%
  • Kburjr,Nos annd Mofo put ketchup on potato salad

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
More chances to get it right.

Consider this...when was the last time the Packers took a QB in the top 15 of the draft?

Lol......you have not needed one in 30 years.....

I understand the thinking.....but this is two years in a row now with the top pick,a qb thats not a franchise qb and has possibly hit his ceiling,you take the best qb coming out and they say CW is a franchise qb.....yyou go for it or whoever they thinnk is the top qb.

Last edited:
I haven't watched Caleb Williams play, but I've seen him cry and I've seen him act like a diva. If I was a Bears fan, I wouldn't want the future of my franchise to be an emotionally fragile attention whore who is coming out of a college system with a poor track record of translating quarterback talent to the NFL. To me, Caleb Williams looks like a Baker Mayfield/Johnny Manziel hybrid from a personality & leadership perspective.

Well 2/3s of the people on here a year ago also thought Stroud was gonna be a bust,especially being an OSU qband Young was the newest it qb.......

Didnt work out so far has it......

As far as CW,apparently he has not matured yet and can play ball,Im ready for a qb that can do that......mature or not.

Well 2/3s of the people on here a year ago also thought Stroud was gonna be a bust,especially being an OSU qband Young was the newest it qb.......

As far as CW,apparently he has not matured yet and can play ball,Im ready for a qb that can do that......mature or not.
Maturity matters, man - especially at QB in the NFL.

Atlanta if they were smart would be willing to give up a package of picks including their 1st round pick this year.

Lol no one is giving that up for Fields. Best case scenario would be a 2nd

Not just the #8 pick. The #8 plus a package of picks.

React Shark GIF by Celebrity Apprentice Australia

The bust crowd didn't come out in full force with Stroud until that stupid S2 test results got leaked.

Speaking of which, does that company do anything else? Cause I think CJ may have single handedly shut them down.

Maturity matters, man - especially at QB in the NFL.

He will be fine where ever he goes......

Poles cant afford to screw this pick up.....Justin starts out the season the way he did this past seadon,Poles will be done as a gm.....
Even JFs last 7 games of the season is not all that,altho some people will argue that......
I think his passing % is a tell taling sign,its 60% for his career,and 61% this season......as I said in an earlier post,Mac Jones snd Desmond Ridder were higher......wtf??

3 years in and theres still no clarity if Fields is our starting qb,well theres their answer.....if you dont have clarity,its time to move on.

Ask yourself how many qbs you would takd over Fields....that should be your answer.

Who’d be willing to give up “a bunch of shit” for Fields?

the question isn't who is going to give up a bunch of shit for Fields.. it what can Chicago command for the #1 pick? if i was Chicago, I would be talking Caleb up like he is the second coming of Joe Mantegna

He will be fine where ever he goes......

Poles cant afford to screw this pick up.....Justin starts out the season the way he did this past seadon,Poles will be done as a gm.....
Even JFs last 7 games of the season is not all that,altho some people will argue that......
I think his passing % is a tell taling sign,its 60% for his career,and 61% this season......as I said in an earlier post,Mac Jones snd Desmond Ridder were higher......wtf??

3 years in and theres still no clarity if Fields is our starting qb,well theres their answer.....if you dont have clarity,its time to move on.

Ask yourself how many qbs you would takd over Fields....that should be your answer.
I'm not saying the Bears should stick with Fields... ...well, as a Packers fan I hope they do... ...I'm just saying Caleb Williams has enough red flags that would have me apprehensive about drafting him as the future of my franchise.

I'm not saying the Bears should stick with Fields... ...well, as a Packers fan I hope they do... ...I'm just saying Caleb Williams has enough red flags that would have me apprehensive about drafting him as the future of my franchise.

Well its just been reported Eberfluss is staying,if they were moving on from JF,Im sure both coaches would be gone.

Would Seattle be a good location for Fields? Seem Geno Smith has run its course there and is returning to mediocrity.

After thinking about this,the Bears are in a win/win situation.....

Keep Fields,get a big big haul cause of the name Caleb Williams.
Trade Fields,we will get a third or 2nd at best......Bears draft CW.

Caleb Williams numbers maybe down from a year ago,but when you dont have a top wr or a top olineman that scouts rave on for the draft,of course numbers wont be the same......
Jordan Addison who looks to be an upcoming star for the Vikes,was no longer with USC,and CW still had huge numbers.......
Whos the top USC wr rated in the draft this year.....??
How about olineman.....??
theres no one rated high.....look at his numbers with that.
JFs record as a Bear is 10-28.....Caleb has more upside and I really dont see his record being that bad.......
Put Fields out there with no DJ Moore,no Kmet with the trash recievers they have,we would be fighting Carolina for the worst record this season.....
Not too mention,story had it the qb class next season is not as good as this years......

Either way the Bears go,its a no brainer.......

It spells Bears are taking back over the Norris division.....And then the NFL.......

Coming soon to a stadium near you:

F_QhxaHXsAAWU7t.jpeg.jpg

Keep Fields. Draft Williams or Maye or whatever, and then make them fight to the death for the starting job.

I think that Fields will never do shit in a Bears uniform, but I do think (for some reason) The bears stay with him.
Which means if they do & you are a bears fan, you hope they are smart & trade back & gain a plethora of picks to improve (hopefully) in many spots instead of just a couple.