Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Justin Fields

Votes: 14 40.0%
  • Kburjr,Nos annd Mofo put ketchup on potato salad

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
It will probably be Fields but it should be one of the top 2 QBs in the draft and they trade Fields for a bunch of shit.

Fields isn't that guy for the Bears and he is coming up on the end of his rookie deal in the next year or so.
Youre so great at predicting things for your team. Go do that

Mitch’s last 7 games in 2019. 4-3 record- 174/277/ 62.8%/1885 total yards/ 11 total TDs/8 turnovers. Justin’s last 7 games this year4-3 record-117/198- 59 % /1782 total yards/8 total TDs/6 turnovers

But us Bear fans wanted him out.....but kèep JF.......not sure why.

This stat bothers me:
26th in passing completion pct. this past season.....
Mac Jones and Ridder had a higher pct.

For a career hes at 60%.....his passing blows.

Who’d be willing to give up “a bunch of shit” for Fields?

Atlanta if they were smart would be willing to give up a package of picks including their 1st round pick this year.

I think Atl would trade for him,but no way in hell are they giving up a first for him.....I tend to think a 3rd or at thee very best a 2nd......
Theres teams desperatley needing a qb,JF would fit the Atl system if they are looking for a running qb.....JF is better than Ridder or Heinecke.

Problem would be them paying him year 5 money.....thats an awful lot for a piss poor passing pctg.....

Fields isn’t going anywhere. He needs more position player teammates and some online help. He’ll be good with a full supporting cast. Like a first round WR and OL

S0H76.gif

I think Atl would trade for him,but no way in hell are they giving up a first for him.....I tend to think a 3rd or at thee very best a 2nd......
Theres teams desperatley needing a qb,JF would fit the Atl system if they are looking for a running qb.....JF is better than Ridder or Heinecke.

Problem would be them paying him year 5 money.....thats an awful lot for a piss poor passing pctg.....
I think you’re about right with a third rounder. Problem is he’s an upgrade, but not a real solution. He’s better than what they’ve got, but he isn’t going to take them anywhere.

Fields isn’t going anywhere. He needs more position player teammates and some online help. He’ll be good with a full supporting cast. Like a first round WR and OL

I have a feeling its CW at 1.....
I think we draft Odunze at 9......
Somewhere in yhiz draft Bears will get a center....there highschool kids that can hike a ball better than the dipshits the Bears have....the Bears center caused the first sack of the game......

Our oline is not as bad as it seems other than center....

I think you’re about right with a third rounder. Problem is he’s an upgrade, but not a real solution. He’s better than what they’ve got, but he isn’t going to take them anywhere.

With wbs like thus in the league,will JF lift a team on his shoulders like these qbs:

Mahomes
Herbert
Hurts
Tua
Stroud
Stafford
Burrow
Allen
Love
Cousins
Prescott
Jackson

That answer is no.....and you could actually add a couple more names to the mix.
That’s more than a third of the league, and those are guys who are way better than Fields ever will be.

Man, I wanted Fields to be the guy. And to be fair, Getsy is complete shit, and Eberflus is a D coordinator at best, but goddamn you guys, never have I seen a QB be more surrounded by eggshells that everyone must walk upon to get near him. People are scared to death to say he sucks. He is a supreme athlete. A helluva good guy. A hard worker. He just is not, and I am convinced now that he never will be, an elite QB. He just doesn't get it between the ears, imo. He is LATE on every throw. Lazy dropback, crazy Sandy Koufax windup, distrust of receivers and routes, holds it way too long, struggles with pre and post snap reads, will only throw receivers open if he's moving outside the pocket, misses WAY too many receivers running free, and maybe most importantly, completely shrivels when it matters most.

I just can't. I don't know shit about the guys coming up, as I'm not a huge college fan, but goddamn, this kid has been tough to watch over his tenure.

Man, I wanted Fields to be the guy. And to be fair, Getsy is complete shit, and Eberflus is a D coordinator at best, but goddamn you guys, never have I seen a QB be more surrounded by eggshells that everyone must walk upon to get near him. People are scared to death to say he sucks. He is a supreme athlete. A helluva good guy. A hard worker. He just is not, and I am convinced now that he never will be, an elite QB. He just doesn't get it between the ears, imo. He is LATE on every throw. Lazy dropback, crazy Sandy Koufax windup, distrust of receivers and routes, holds it way too long, struggles with pre and post snap reads, will only throw receivers open if he's moving outside the pocket, misses WAY too many receivers running free, and maybe most importantly, completely shrivels when it matters most.

I just can't. I don't know shit about the guys coming up, as I'm not a huge college fan, but goddamn, this kid has been tough to watch over his tenure.
Well I almost felt bad for you for a minute but then was thinking you were a Bears fan and just couldnt feel that bad for you

I mean look at Justin Fields stats with a no.9 first round pick in Darnell Wright,a service Tevin Jenkins and Braxton Jones on the oline,atop 10 wr in DJ Moore and Cole Kmet.....

And take a rookiie CJ Stroud with the players he had that made him into s 4000 yard passer and took them into the playoffs......:

The Texans went from being positively awful a year ago to winning the AFC South and Stroud did his part with a cast of players who didn’t get much attention before the season began.
  • WR Nico Collins: Former third-round pick totaled 70 catches for 927 yards in his first two seasons.
  • TE Dalton Schultz: Had one big season for Dallas in 2021 when he caught 78 passes for 808 yards and eight touchdowns.
  • WR Tank Dell: Rookie third-round pick measured 5-foot-8, 165 pounds at the NFL Scouting Combine. He’s been on injured reserve since Week 12.
  • WR Robert Woods: With his third team in three seasons and in his 11th year, Woods is a shadow of the possession receiver he once was for the Los Angeles Rams.
  • WR Noah Brown: The former seventh-round pick entered his sixth year having produced one season with more than 16 catches and 184 yar
  • Devin Singletary: a castoff from Buffalo
Sorry but Fields will never accomplish what he has in CJs first season....
Caleb Williams like him or not,has a higher cieling than JF.....
And Im not hearing anyone talking Stroud needs more players behind him.....

Not too mention resetting a rookie qb contract instead of over paying for Justin.
Not too mention this is two seasons in a row at no.1,we need to take the next best thing.....and from the all the talk shows and things Ive read,CW is probably it.......

Well I almost felt bad for you for a minute but then was thinking you were a Bears fan and just couldnt feel that bad for you
If you go back, I lauded GB's pick of Love. I was among but a few. I watched him at Utah State, and felt he'd be a stud.

I loved that they drafted a QB high while having the best QB in the league. It's such a great position to be in, while still having THE guy. Most shat on the pick. I dug it, and was envious of being able to be in that position. It's a great formula, if ya can swing it. Nobody has done it as well as Green Bay. It's remarkable actually.

I mean look at Justin Fields stats with a no.9 first round pick in Darnell Wright,a service Tevin Jenkins and Braxton Jones on the oline,atop 10 wr in DJ Moore and Cole Kmet.....

And take a rookiie CJ Stroud with the players he had that made him into s 4000 yard passer and took them into the playoffs......:

The Texans went from being positively awful a year ago to winning the AFC South and Stroud did his part with a cast of players who didn’t get much attention before the season began.
  • WR Nico Collins: Former third-round pick totaled 70 catches for 927 yards in his first two seasons.
  • TE Dalton Schultz: Had one big season for Dallas in 2021 when he caught 78 passes for 808 yards and eight touchdowns.
  • WR Tank Dell: Rookie third-round pick measured 5-foot-8, 165 pounds at the NFL Scouting Combine. He’s been on injured reserve since Week 12.
  • WR Robert Woods: With his third team in three seasons and in his 11th year, Woods is a shadow of the possession receiver he once was for the Los Angeles Rams.
  • WR Noah Brown: The former seventh-round pick entered his sixth year having produced one season with more than 16 catches and 184 yar
  • Devin Singletary: a castoff from Buffalo
Sorry but Fields will never accomplish what he has in CJs first season....
Caleb Williams like him or not,has a higher cieling than JF.....
And Im not hearing anyone talking Stroud needs more players behind him.....

Not too mention resetting a rookie qb contract instead of over paying for Justin.
Not too mention this is two seasons in a row at no.1,we need to take the next best thing.....and from the all the talk shows and things Ive read,CW is probably it.......
It's absurd. The Bears have WAAAYY more talent than the Texans.

Bears should trade down for a bevy of picks. They need help at lots of positions, and there isn't a "can't-miss" prospect at QB.

so trade down to get more non-cant miss players......brilliant.

More chances to get it right.

Consider this...when was the last time the Packers took a QB in the top 15 of the draft?

from the all the talk shows and things Ive read, CW is probably it.......
I haven't watched Caleb Williams play, but I've seen him cry and I've seen him act like a diva. If I was a Bears fan, I wouldn't want the future of my franchise to be an emotionally fragile attention whore who is coming out of a college system with a poor track record of translating quarterback talent to the NFL. To me, Caleb Williams looks like a Baker Mayfield/Johnny Manziel hybrid from a personality & leadership perspective.

Bears will trade down to a team that really wants CW. They will end up with a bad ass receiver and possibly some oline help in the first round.