• Benjiman Sisko: Deep Space Nine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Philippa Georgiou: Discovery

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 4,300.00
Vote and discuss and add input as to your reason why.

I'm allowing vote changing incase you haven't had a chance to view all the series. Full disclosure I have yet to watch a single episode of Discovery.

Last edited:
I went with Picard. His diplomatic skills alone stand out. He survived being assimilated into the Borg, helping destroy dozens of star ships killing 10s of 1000s and still has respect in the federation. Not only that but he has high respect among the Klingon Empire. Survived a Cardassian interrogation as well.

It was tough for me as I have it between him and Sisko but Sisko becoming all lame with the prophet shit at the end of DS9 ruins it for me.

Sisko is the hands down WORST captain in the franchise. Granted, my hatred for him may be influenced by my hatred of Brooks, but either way.

Pee-Cod or Kirok are the only acceptable answers here.

He survived being assimilated into the Borg,
the borg were a collective mind -
their strength -

then picard comes in
and tells em to sleep ??
gtfo -

For me, I hated the original Star Trek garbage when I was a kid and didn't think much of the ensuing reboots. Then J.J. Abrams comes along, casts a group of actors that look remarkably like the originals and changes the storyline from that of a a bunch of goody two shoes exploring the universe to one of real people with a job. J.J.'s movies are the only ones I'll watch.

AcceptableAgedAsiaticgreaterfreshwaterclam-max-1mb.gif

Took a great man to have Deanna Troi on his ship and not slip her the sausage every chance he got.

Took a great man to have Deanna Troi on his ship and not slip her the sausage every chance he got.
He certainly tried, given how often he ran around in his boy-shorts...

Tough for me. I enjoyed Picard's analytical mind.

Kirk was better to watch, as he was more apt to running head first into crazy situations without a second thought.

For viewing, it's easily Kirk.

If I were on a ship, I think I'd want Picard.

How is this even a legitimate question?!

Sisko is the hands down WORST captain in the franchise. Granted, my hatred for him may be influenced by my hatred of Brooks, but either way.

Pee-Cod or Kirok are the only acceptable answers here.

I liked DS9. He even grew on me as the series moved on. I thought he fit.

Loved Quark and Nogg. And Odo. And loved me some Dax.