Best Car/Truck/Vehicle in a Movie, all time !!!

This is the Daytona/Superbird on Joe Dirt. It's rough looking, but worth far more than the Charger everyone was jerking off to in the movie.

1614437978277.png

1958 Plymouth Fury from Christine:

fileQWL4CY9E.jpg

Last edited:
back in hs,
buddy had one - 76 or 77
big block, t-tops -
that was a haulin ass car
for some teens in the early 80s -

They didn't make the Challenger in 76 or 77. The first generation Challengers looked like the one in Vanishing Point but they were only made from 1970-1974.

In 1978 Dodge came out with the second generation Challengers during the Oil Crisis of the 70s and it was downsized with a 4 cylinder that made 74 horse power...

1614438916980.png

1614438987233.png

The third generation Challenger, the one out right now, came out in 2007 and has not changed.

Dodge has been making the same fucking car now for 15 years....same car....a decade and a half....never changed.

They plan to continue making that same car through 2024...maybe even 2025.

Last edited:
They didn't make the Challenger in 76 or 77. The first generation Challengers looked like the one in Vanishing Point but they were only made from 1970-1974.

In 1978 Dodge came out with the second generation Challengers during the Oil Crisis of the 70s and it was downsized with a 4 cylinder that made 74 horse power...

View attachment 22238

View attachment 22240

The third generation Challenger, the one out right now, came out in 2007 and has not changed.

Dodge has been making the same fucking car now for 15 years....same car....a decade and a half....never changed.

We’ve seen a lot of nameplate suicide, but this one surely would be the worse one if they hadn’t resurrected the name so well.

View attachment 22238

View attachment 22240

i was referring to the trans am -

Is that one of those stock Regal turbos, or was it modified?
It was stock... 1984 Buick Regal T-Type. 3.8L single turbo V-6, sequential port fuel injection. Fun car for it's time. I could have fun with everything except for the Corvette's & Mustangs

It was stock... 1984 Buick Regal T-Type. 3.8L single turbo V-6, sequential port fuel injection. Fun car for it's time. I could have fun with everything except for the Corvette's & Mustangs
That’s nice! Basically a Grand National without the intercooler. Add one of those and you smoke those Corvettes and Mustangs too. Still, that’s a sleeper to anyone not driving a Corvette or Mustang and not wise enough to know what they are facing.

That’s nice! Basically a Grand National without the intercooler. Add one of those and you smoke those Corvettes and Mustangs too. Still, that’s a sleeper to anyone not driving a Corvette or Mustang and not wise enough to know what they are facing.
Well intercoolers came stock in '86 on any turbo charged Regal. 1984 & 85 Buicks were not intercooled. No stock grand national or t-type could hang with the V-8 powered Vettes or Mustangs. Now the Buick GNX could run with them, but it was expensive for the time & limited production.

I loved my T-Type, I dusted a lot of Monte Carlo SS, IROC Z-28's, Trans Am's & most of the Jap stuff in the early to mid 80's...... Block to block drag racing, 1/8th & 1/4 miles.

Well intercoolers came stock in '86 on any turbo charged Regal. 1984 & 85 Buicks were not intercooled. No stock grand national or t-type could hang with the V-8 powered Vettes or Mustangs. Now the Buick GNX could run with them, but it was expensive for the time & limited production.

I loved my T-Type, I dusted a lot of Monte Carlo SS, IROC Z-28's, Trans Am's & most of the Jap stuff in the early to mid 80's...... Block to block drag racing, 1/8th & 1/4 miles.
Good reminder. I was thinking of the GNX there. Yeah, those were super rare.

Only because I owned one just like it...