Poll Best/Favorite Brad Pitt Film

Which movie is his best?

• Total voters
It’s absolutely OUATIH for me. And it’s not the recency bias talking. I’ve never been more impressed with Pitt than him playing Cliff Booth.

I also picked Inglorious Basterds. Maybe I’m just into whatever Tarantino gets out of him.

🤷‍♂️

Im bored tonight, don’t really feel like doing the old political two step/get no where.

And I’m digging the movie talk!
I hear you there. Before I started doing this, I almost created a thread in the PF about how boring the PF has been lately, but I decided on movies instead lol.

Thinking of my next one now. Any suggestions?

I hear you there. Before I started doing this, I almost created a thread in the PF about how boring the PF has been lately, but I decided on movies instead lol.

Thinking of my next one now. Any suggestions?
Bruce Willis could be good discussion
Tom Cruise
Clooney
DeNiro
Or directors....I was thinking Coen Bros....but I feel like that’s been talked about here recently.

Just riffing....

Se7en for sure

Mr. And Mrs. Smith for pure fun.
I loved Mrs and Mr Smith. If you go in just knowing this was going to a live action cartoon in its realism and just enjoy the ride it’s a really good movie.

Se7en

One of the finest movies ever produced.
It was. I’m a big Fincher fan. He might have done as well at pulling the best of Pitt out as Tarantino.

HM 2.0: A River Runs Through It
That’s one of my favorite movies, period.

really surprised that and Legends of the Fall were left of the list, but shit like Troy made it.

There’s just no accounting for some people’s tastes.

That’s one of my favorite movies, period.

really surprised that and Legends of the Fall were left of the list, but shit like Troy made it.

There’s just no accounting for some people’s tastes.

What was your problem with Troy.

What was your problem with Troy.
tenor.gif