Poll Best/Favorite Samuel L. Jackson Film

Which movie is his best?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 891.00
This dude is in so many movies, so if the one you like isn't listed.... well, get over it. Also, I am not including Marvel movies, but feel free to share if those are your favorites

Pick 3 for this one.

I went with Django Unchained. Great acting in that role.

That feels like a recent movie, yet he's been in 33 other movies since that was filmed, and already filmed 3 more. Wow this guy works hard.

Gotta be Nick Fury!!!

a5f8e9765a371839b396ece0a34b3a992bc49fd7752ef235fd17ee0065f7d9e1.jpg

Pulp Fiction
Die Hard with a Vengeance.

Oh, good, I wasn’t the only one to pick Die Hard. I loved him in that movie and thought he was a good sidekick/foil for McLane.

I will throw honorable mention for The Hateful Eight. I really didn’t care for that movie too much, but I remember really liking him in it. Then again, he is another actor who Tarantino just gets another level out of.

I picked...

Die Hard
A Time To Kill - no surprise, one of my favs
The Negotiator - no love? I liked this movie. Kevin Spacey was good in it as well.

I picked...

Die Hard
A Time To Kill - no surprise, one of my favs
The Negotiator - no love? I liked this movie. Kevin Spacey was good in it as well.
I went with Pulp Fiction (the 'Brett' scene is one of the greatest in the last 30 years of movies), Hateful 8 and Negotiator. The last one's a guilty pleasure. It's just a good action flick; could've gone DH3 also.

Jurassic Park
The Avengers movies

@Blackshirts BLVD i truly appreciate all these threads but you blew it on this one. Jackie Brown doesn’t even make the list?!?!

🤦‍♂️

Last edited:
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. I HAVE HAD IT WITH THESE MOTHERFUCKING POSTS ON THIS MOTHERFUCKING BOARD!

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. I HAVE HAD IT WITH THESE MOTHERFUCKING POSTS ON THIS MOTHERFUCKING BOARD!
I feel like he should have saved them up, done one a week

dropping them all at once is too much

I feel like he should have saved them up, done one a week

dropping them all at once is too much

hahaha

that was his Samuel Jackson impression... and a damn good one if you ask me!!