• Dragnet

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • The Money Pit

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 891.00
I fully expect Forrest Gump to light this one up and that would not be a bad choice at all. Fantastic movie. But Tom Hanks has a lot of good movies as well..

@BusSport @HammerDown - I fucked this poll up too. Idk what is wrong with me today. Can you make the option available to see who picked what.

Ranking them, in my opinion....

Apollo 13
Forrest Gump
Saving Private Ryan
Catch Me If You Can
Sully
The Green Mile
Toy Story
Dragnet
Cast Away
Captain Phillips
That Thing You Do!
Philadelphia
The Money Pit
A League of Their Own

Catch me if you can is my favorite of Hanks but I think of that more when I'm trying to rank Leo movies.

I would say Saving Private Ryan would be my other fav.

@BusSport @HammerDown - I fucked this poll up too. Idk what is wrong with me today. Can you make the option available to see who picked what.
Oddly, that's the one thing I can't edit. :gaah:

Also, it might be best to allow two votes. Might get a more accurate feel for the most popular that way?

Oddly, that's the one thing I can't edit. :gaah:

Also, it might be best to allow two votes. Might get a more accurate feel for the most popular that way?
Fair enough. Amended the poll to allow for 2 picks.

Ranking them, in my opinion....

Apollo 13
Forrest Gump
Saving Private Ryan
Catch Me If You Can
Sully
The Green Mile
Toy Story
Dragnet
Cast Away
Captain Phillips
That Thing You Do!
Philadelphia
The Money Pit
A League of Their Own
Funny. Forrest Gump is one of my all time favorites, but I had to pick A League of Their Own for my own reasons.

My list:

A League of Their Own
Forrest Gump
Saving Private Ryan
The Green Mile
Philadelphia
Castaway
Catch Me If You Can
Captain Phillips
Big (how are you doing Dragnet, and not this?)
Apollo 13
The Money Pit
Sully
Toy Story
Dragnet
That Thing You Do!

Funny. Forrest Gump is one of my all time favorites, but I had to pick A League of Their Own for my own reasons.

My list:

A League of Their Own
Forrest Gump
Saving Private Ryan
The Green Mile
Philadelphia
Castaway
Catch Me If You Can
Captain Phillips
Big (how are you doing Dragnet, and not this?)
Apollo 13
The Money Pit
Sully
Toy Story
Dragnet
That Thing You Do!
If I am being perfectly honest, I think Hanks is good in A League of Their Own.... but I do not like the movie. Not calling it bad, I just don't like it lol.

Dragnet... man, Hanks and Dan Aykroyd are fucking hilarious in that movie.

If I am being perfectly honest, I think Hanks is good in A League of Their Own.... but I do not like the movie. Not calling it bad, I just don't like it lol.

Dragnet... man, Hanks and Dan Aykroyd are fucking hilarious in that movie.
I have daughters who played softball. That movie holds a place for me. Totally get how it’s not for some though

Dragnet was fine. But if we are doing that we should have....Turner and Hooch? Same level for me.

Big was the huge one I remember as a kid, right before he went insane mode with Philadelphia and Forrest Gump.

I have daughters who played softball. That movie holds a place for me. Totally get how it’s not for some though

Dragnet was fine. But if we are doing that we should have....Turner and Hooch? Same level for me.

Big was the huge one I remember as a kid, right before he went insane mode with Philadelphia and Forrest Gump.

I didn't care for Turner and Hooch, so I didn't put it on lol, but damn. I should have remembered Big, that's a classic.

Road to Perdition

Big fan of Crime Noir
Ha. I was just rolling through his IMDb and forgotten that one. Such a good film.

Cast away for me

then Big

and also Shaving Ryans Privates

Besides being a Tom Hanks fan, I also really like Paul Newman as well as enjoying the work of Daniel Craig and Jude Law... so I really like Road to Perdition.

What, no Bachelor Party?