Poll Best match up for Championship weekend

Who ya got??

• Total voters
Bills Chiefs hands down for me. I don’t like either team or QB on the NFC side

No tater salad?

No tater salad?
let's mix things up a little to start this week

maxresdefault.jpg

Both are really interesting match ups. But, I’m going Bills-Chiefs. Whether Mahomes clears the protocol or not this will be a dangerous team for the Bills D. Heineke proved that he was prepared to step in, as most Andy Reid backup QBs are.

Bucs Packers is almost the same interest level. The Bucs D (and secondary) will be tested. But, can the Packers stop the Bucs run and chances to control the clock and keep AR off the field?

Both are really interesting match ups. But, I’m going Bills-Chiefs. Whether Mahomes clears the protocol or not this will be a dangerous team for the Bills D. Heineke proved that he was prepared to step in, as most Andy Reid backup QBs are.

Bucs Packers is almost the same interest level. The Bucs D (and secondary) will be tested. But, can the Packers stop the Bucs run and chances to control the clock and keep AR off the field?
Henne

Edit: Henne is the Chiefs backup QB. Shows how much I know.

I'm thinking you underestimate Green Bay's defense. This ain't last year's mush.

Rodgers is going to fail like Pig Fucker with "arms day" at the gym

I'm thinking you underestimate Green Bay's defense. This ain't last year's mush.
Perhaps so. I haven’t paid enough attention as of late. But I thought I remembered they were having trouble with stopping the run earlier in the year.

PACKERRRSSSSSSS !!

But they're both good. Mahomes in the concussion protocol makes the AFC title game more interesting though.

Bills/Chiefs for me but I will say Packers/Bucs as that Brady/Rodgers matchup in January that most have wanted to see.

looks like I will be rooting for the AFC in this superbowl. No matter who wins in the Championship games