Poll Best match up for week 13

Who ya got??

• Bills @ Niners

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
this is one week where all teams on the list could be the pick. All deal with major playoff implications.

Browns/Titans. Two solid RBs in this game and both making playoff push.
I like to add Pitt/Washington. Steelers looking strong and Washington has a good defense, Alex Smith playing well and Gibson making impactful plays.

It’s an ugly slate this week. Damn.

Had to go Browns-Titans. Should be a decent matchup. Titans playing to hold first place. Indy has a relatively easy walk from her. Cleveland is playing to stay in the wildcard hunt. Gas pedal down.

It’s an ugly slate this week. Damn.

Had to go Browns-Titans. Should be a decent matchup. Titans playing to hold first place. Indy has a relatively easy walk from her. Cleveland is playing to stay in the wildcard hunt. Gas pedal down.
I think both would have to really fuck up to miss the playoffs. But they are battling for seeding.
I picked the Rams & Cardinals
Rams could fuck up & miss the playoffs (looking at remaining teams they play)
Cards could even easier miss the playoffs with a couple losses.

I think both would have to really fuck up to miss the playoffs. But they are battling for seeding.
I picked the Rams & Cardinals
Rams could fuck up & miss the playoffs (looking at remaining teams they play)
Cards could even easier miss the playoffs with a couple losses.
Good point on that game. They are really dog fighting for that division.

I think Cleveland isn’t playing for seeding just yet. Too competitive of a conference. Titans are surely playing for seeding. And they want that division. Both games are good ones.

Good point on that game. They are really dog fighting for that division.

I think Cleveland isn’t playing for seeding just yet. Too competitive of a conference. Titans are surely playing for seeding. And they want that division. Both games are good ones.
browns are 2 games up on Ravens & Raiders (yeah I am assuming the ravens get crushed weds)
4 games left. It would be hard pressed to see both those teams to surpass the Browns in 4 weeks. Not one but both would have to surpass them (I believe). They would have to implode IMO for them to miss the playoffs right now. mathematically possible, but not probable

Shit schedule. Going with rams cards