Who ya got??

• Vikings @ Buccaneers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cardinals @ Giants

• Colts @ Raiders

• Total voters
The Patriots'/Rams game is all of a sudden a whole lot more interesting. NE has been trending up for 5 weeks and are starting to look like a competent team with a better than average D.

I would give the Steelers/Bills game my 2nd slot. Buffalo is at home and I could see them hanging with Pittsburgh.

Vikings @ Tampa should be a decent game, but the two teams are trending in opposite directions and the Bucs HC is a fuggin buffoon.

Colts/Raiders is very important for we NE fans, but Rivers got dinged up yesterday and Carr is like a box of chocolates.

Chiefs at Miami :think:, Kansas City looks vulnerable however I'm not sure that I trust the Miami offense. to score enough. I'll consider taking that as my upset pick.

Arizona and their midget QB have been exposed and unless the Giants show up with fat heads because of yesterday's win the Cards are going to get smoked.

A shit ton of games with potential playoff implications and seedings.

Went with Steelers/Bills with the honorable mention to Chiefs/Dolphins

Better games this week. Went with Steelers bills

A ton of important games.
The pats have to continue winning or they are done.
Cards Giants. Meh! Who gives a shit.
Chiefs Dolphins. Chiefs fighting to keep pace with the Steelers for #1 & Dolphins fighting for their cinderella season. (this wont be good for Dolphins)
Colts & Raiders. both fighting for playoff lives worth considering.
Vikes & Bucs. Most important head to head matchup of the week. If Vikes win they pole vault ahead of the bucs for bottom feeders of the seeding (if cards also won the Bucs would be on outside looking in)

but alas I had to pick Bills & Steelers. Most interesting game to watch. Two quality teams capable of beating quality teams. Also one of the last teams with a real chance to break the Steelers winning streak. This game is the :dingdingding:

Surprised that there is only 1 vote for the Chiefs/Fish game. Have a hunch that may be the best one of the bunch.

Surprised that there is only 1 vote for the Chiefs/Fish game. Have a hunch that may be the best one of the bunch.
I am very interested in this game. Gonna be a good test to see how real the Dolphins are (even if they lose)
but the Bills & Steelers are two of the top 4 teams (IMO) in the league & gonna dictate all the high seeds in the AFC. So I kinda had to go with this game.

no doubt I'm a bit biased on this, but I say Steelers-Bills. conference seeding on the line. Also, I think these are two teams (probably Steelers more so), that many are still wondering if they're for real.

regardless, definitely better, more intriguing games this week.

Bills - Steelers
Bills looked legit last week. Steelers not so much