Poll Best match up for week 9

Who ya got??

• Total voters
Hawks vs bills should be pretty good

If it were Cards @ Fins, it might actually be a good game, I picked Raven-Colts

I went with Miami vs Arizona as most interesting. The 2 young QBs.

Ravens Colts and Bucs-Saints next.

Gonna vote for the geezer olympics on this one. As little as two weeks ago quite a few of those games would have meant more, but now it looks like the Dolphins are inept on offense, the Bills are doing their usual thing again, Titans are moving back to the middle, Colts are also helmed by a geezer, and A-Aron is a jackwagon who always deserves to lose even when the refs are actively trying to help him win.

to me.
Saints/Bucs
I am all in on who is leading the the All time record for TDs.
Not to often (if ever) Where the record keeps changing hands every week (or day)!

Gonna vote for the geezer olympics on this one. As little as two weeks ago quite a few of those games would have meant more, but now it looks like the Dolphins are inept on offense, the Bills are doing their usual thing again, Titans are moving back to the middle, Colts are also helmed by a geezer, and A-Aron is a jackwagon who always deserves to lose even when the refs are actively trying to help him win.

spock_slap.gif

Most of these look really good. But, for my interest...:I like the Cardinals-Dolphins game the most.

Who saw that coming two months ago?

If it were Cards @ Fins, it might actually be a good game, I picked Raven-Colts
That is my first choice as well.

Bills Seahawks are my second choice.

I have a feeling that the Bucs are going to rip Drew Brees a new ass and blow the Saints out so I skipped out on that one.

I went new Balt vs old Balt. I'm curious to see if old Balt's D is for real or not.