Poll Best match up for Wild Card Weekend

Who ya got??

• Total voters
Ravens-Titans and Browns-Steelers absolutely catches my attention and should be good ones. But, I had to go with Bills-Colts. The Bills have been so hot the last few weeks and it will be interesting to see if the Colts D has something for them.

I think ravens titans should be really good

I see six blowouts

Possibly most interesting is Rams-Seahags. Is Goff going to play? Is the Seattle defense going to play?

Possibly most interesting is Rams-Seahags. Is Goff going to play? Is the Seattle defense going to play?
I think that game can only be good if Goff plays. They play on Sat. so it's even a short week for Goff to heal.

And first time to see six playoff games in a weekend.

LOL at no votes for the Bears game
I'm going withe the Redskins/Bucs match up. I think it's hilarious that Tampa has to take their 11-5 record half way up the coast to play an away game at 7-9 Washington. Throw in the fact that Washington has a good defense and and especially aggressive D-line that goes up against a mediocre (at best) Buccaneers offensive line and Brady better get the ball out quickly or he's gonna get shmushed.

I'm giving the WFT a punchers chance in that one.

Honorable mention; Colts/Bills. Can Buffalo handle the pressure of the playoffs and can their O-line and QB handle the Colts D.

Colts vs Bills.

I'm going withe the Redskins/Bucs match up. I think it's hilarious that Tampa has to take their 11-5 record half way up the coast to play an away game at 7-9 Washington. Throw in the fact that Washington has a good defense and and especially aggressive D-line that goes up against a mediocre (at best) Buccaneers offensive line and Brady better get the ball out quickly or he's gonna get shmushed.

I'm giving the WFT a punchers chance in that one.

Honorable mention; Colts/Bills. Can Buffalo handle the pressure of the playoffs and can their O-line and QB handle the Colts D.

Would love to see WFT win but that would eliminate the Brady vs Rodgers scenario which I am really looking forward to.

Would love to see WFT win but that would eliminate the Brady vs Rodgers scenario which I am really looking forward to.
Understandable.

Rams-Seahawks will be the best matchup I think.

The most interesting might be how the Browns cope with all their COVID stuff. Haven't even been able to practice for basically 2 weeks now.

I see six blowouts
I agree but I see Tampa at least keeping it close....

Washington Redskins Nfl GIF by Pepsi Fall Football