Poll Best matchup for week 4

Who ya got??

• Total voters
Colts/Bears

Anti-homer pick. I love watching the Bears getting their asses kicked.

Patriots/Chiefs have twice as many votes as any other game
Despicable Me Lol GIF

Pats vs Chiefs.

The Steelers and Titans might be postponing their game.

some decent match-ups. pats/chiefs seems to be the big name match-up but these are interesting to me:

saints at lions -- can the saints get back on track or will they keep sliding?

steelers at titans (if they play) -- one team will go 4-0

colts at bears -- bears could go 4-0 amazingly because they really haven't looked that great

I gotta got with bills at Raiders. Both team are surprising a lot of there fans this year. And it will be fun to watch

Pats and Chiefs for me.

Pats and Chiefs for me.
I'm not holding out much hope that NE can match points with the Chiefs or slow them down enough to keep it from being a track meet, but the only other game on this list that seems interesting is Bills/Raiders. Can the Raiders rebound from the drubbing they got handed by the Patriots and knock the Bills out of the undefeated column? I'm mildly intrigued.

The Titans/Steelers match lost it's luster when I learned that Tennessee can't practice this week because of the flu bug going around, but still have to play.

LOL at the Clots and Bears :ROFLMAO:

I'm not holding out much hope that NE can match points with the Chiefs or slow them down enough to keep it from being a track meet, but the only other game on this list that seems interesting is Bills/Raiders. Can the Raiders rebound from the drubbing they got handed by the Patriots and knock the Bills out of the undefeated column? I'm mildly intrigued.

The Titans/Steelers match lost it's luster when I learned that Tennessee can't practice this week because of the flu bug going around, but still have to play.

Just want to see How P.M does against hoodies defense. And what kind of leader Cam can be against a good team.
The only other game I have interest in is the Bills game. My best friend is from buffalo so I always follow them so I can talk crap with him.

Granted, when the chiefs are clicking, they are clearly the best team in the league but they have lapses. I think the pats are playing well enough that they could steal one here if the chiefs aren't focused