Best part of the Christmas Season

Family does a white elephant deal that is a mix of good and horrifying, random gifts picked by number draw.

I got what can only be described as a tragical facial hair transplant victim, Ghengis Khan, Santa Claus.

So i did the right thing, and hid it amongst the outside decorations at my BIL's house. Just to see how lomg before he notices.

Christmas eve sucked.

Fuck Miami.

Funny and true just now story:

Wife forgot to turn off her alarm. Hahaha. Wake up!! It's Monday!!

Merry Christmas!

Both my children are away for Christmas although my youngest comes in for 3 days tomorrow (she volunteered for duty so her shipmates with kids could be home).

Father in law came down with COVID 2 days ago and he is the Turkey smoker so I found out last minute I’m the pinch hitter and this is my first Turkey so we will see. Put it on at midnight and checking it about every 3 hours and going pretty smooth although it’s raining pretty good through the hole smoke. It should hit temp about 11:00 for the noon meal.

I did get some Christmas Eve sex so that was a positive of no kids and a first. Firm believer in building new traditions as circumstances change.

Both my children are away for Christmas although my youngest comes in for 3 days tomorrow (she volunteered for duty so her shipmates with kids could be home).

Father in law came down with COVID 2 days ago and he is the Turkey smoker so I found out last minute I’m the pinch hitter and this is my first Turkey so we will see. Put it on at midnight and checking it about every 3 hours and going pretty smooth although it’s raining pretty good through the hole smoke. It should hit temp about 11:00 for the noon meal.

I did get some Christmas Eve sex so that was a positive of no kids and a first. Firm believer in building new traditions as circumstances change.

Congrats on the sex.
You raised a thoughtful and considerate daughter. Your wife must be the influence.

Be sure and use a thermometer to check the bird.

NFL meaningful time. 18 days off.

Feet up, boozing , et al.

Mimosas at 8 AM on Xmas Day. Wife Saver for brunch.

Cats playing in paper.