Best Sci-fi movie?

It wasn't McConaughy it was the plot, premise, and concepts, or more correctly complete lack of the foregoing.

Sad Matthew Mcconaughey GIF by Legendary Entertainment

I really wanted to like Interstellar.........................I didn't.

What didn't you like about it? Tells a great epic story, a visual splendor, the beat Hans Zimmer soundtrack, very imaginative film and it packs 3 really strong emotional scenes into the movie. For a movie to successfully get one pf those scenes in a movie is an accomplishment but Interstellar lands 3.

What didn't you like about it? Tells a great epic story, a visual splendor, the beat Hans Zimmer soundtrack, very imaginative film and it packs 3 really strong emotional scenes into the movie. For a movie to successfully get one pf those scenes in a movie is an accomplishment but Interstellar lands 3.
I have been on the fence about buying a Hamilton Murph for a while now...it's a nice looking watch

1708986482532.png

shit, i wanted to bring some positivity to this as everything is subjective, searched for the most underrated.

Ad Astra, Tenet, fuck... that's the top of your list? The Vast of Night is a good under looked movie.
Yea, Ad Astra was fucking awful

It was quite awhile ago that I watched it, so my memory of it is a little thin now. I recall not liking it that much but it's been so long that I may just watch it again and hope for the best.