Terminator
Inception
The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai
Pedator
Soylent Green
Akira
12 Monkeys
Children of Men
They screwed up I Am Legend by changing the ending. There were even signs that there was some humanity in the zombies but then they had to give Smith a heroic ending.

They screwed up I Am Legend by changing the ending. There were even signs that there was some humanity in the zombies but then they had to give Smith a heroic ending.
Still a good movie, and still the best adaptation.

I thought that at first, but when I saw Dune I the second time, it appeared better.
I decided to watch it a second time with my daughter. She hadn't seen it. It did not improve with age and even my daughter stopped watching it half way through. I will watch 2 though. I figure 1 owes me big time!

Dune II will be better than Dune I
And better than the 1984 Dune also. Still gonna be unwatchable dreck though. Promos have one of the baddies looking like the lead character from ‘Powder’.

And better than the 1984 Dune also.

The 1984 Dune cheaped out on the special effects. Star Wars set the standard 7 years earlier and the Dune 1984 producers should have known to upscale the special effects effort.

And better than the 1984 Dune also. Still gonna be unwatchable dreck though. Promos have one of the baddies looking like the lead character from ‘Powder’.
Done on the cheap with cheap special effects. Look what Hollywood did with Wild Wild West. Such a great show too.

1708905423982.jpeg

The fifth element
MIB
Star Wars
Star Wars Ep III Revenge of the Sith
The Avengers (2012)
The Matrix
The Matrix Reloaded
Predator
Independence day

1. Okay
2. No
3. Sure.
4. Yes!
5. Not really more than a plot device.
6. No
7. AlienS
8. Meh.
9. No
10. Really No.

Blade Runner
Fifth Element
Logan’s Run
I Am Legend
District 9
Terminator
Inception
The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai
Pedator
Soylent Green
Akira
12 Monkeys
Children of Men

I'm surprised it took until today for The Fifth Element to show up.

shit, i wanted to bring some positivity to this as everything is subjective, searched for the most underrated.

Ad Astra, Tenet, fuck... that's the top of your list? The Vast of Night is a good under looked movie.

shit, i wanted to bring some positivity to this as everything is subjective, searched for the most underrated.

Ad Astra, Tenet, fuck... that's the top of your list? The Vast of Night is a good under looked movie.
I may have to watch The Vast of Night...it sounds good.

also it sometimes gets hard to decipher between Sci-fi and supernatural.

like I feel like I am Legend should be a zombie movie more than a sci-fi movie

Interstellar and Contact were 2 of the worst ever Sci-fi movies of all time.

Donald Trump GIF by CBS News

Christopher Nolan GIF by BuzzFeed