Best Side Order with your BBQ

#1 Side Orders to your favorite BBQ you just have to get

• Total voters
Blink 182 Reaction GIF

Pretty sure that's about word for word what I said when I poured it into the pot.

I went hot beans when I really mean chili beans but tomato/tomahto. My "other" is garlic bread.

And I don't usually like my food to touch each other, but I won't complain if I "accidentally" get a little bit of beans on the tater sallit.

The only one of those I knew of and went to, isn't there any more.
Never had that.

Used to date an OKC gal when I spent a lot of time down there.
She always wanted to go to Harry Bear's for the fried peaches. There was one by my apartment in the 14th & Rockwell area.

Used to date an OKC gal when I spent a lot of time down there.
She always wanted to go to Harry Bear's for the fried peaches. There was one by my apartment in the 14th & Rockwell area.

I was the same way. My wife liked something there, and we would go sometimes. This was 30 years ago. It was up by the Founders Tower off NW Expressway/May. Been gone for a couple of years now. I always go right by the place when I go to the Home Depot over there.

Not sure when it really went out. Could have been much longer.

I was the same way. My wife liked something there, and we would go sometimes. This was 30 years ago. It was up by the Founders Tower off NW Expressway/May. Been gone for a couple of years now. I always go right by the place when I go to the Home Depot over there.

Not sure when it really went out. Could have been much longer.

Yup.

1990's for me.

I ate at the restaurant atop the Founders Tower a couple times.
There's a mall around there too, no?

When I was in Tennessee, went to a BBQ place called Dickie's and the fried okra. OMG Came out literally sizzling in a big paper bag.
The chain? Or was it a mom & pop place?