Big Foot?

With everyone on the face of the earth with a camera on them 24/7 and this is the best we have.
My BIL owns 17 acres and has 9 trailcams on it and gets bobcats, foxes and bears all the time. 4k fuckin video.

How can we not have video of this thing? Literally zero evidence.

My BIL owns 17 acres and has 9 trailcams on it and gets bobcats, foxes and bears all the time. 4k fuckin video.

He’s shy

For some reason when you ask these Bigfoot guys for evidence, they get really mad.
What more do you need? They made a movie about him.

rick baker bigfoot GIF

It's such bullshit.
All of a sudden ZERO pictures.

Hell, you would see a couple of good fakes a year before cell phones.
Don't even get that.
Haha...this is spot on. Never really gave it that much thought but you are right....the advent of camera phones in everyone's possession should mean more photos, not less!

Sasquatches are known and recognized as real by all the Native American Tribes in the Northwest, British Columbia and Alaska.

Credible sightings by non-Native American hikers, hunters and law enforcement have also been documented.

The creature lives in very remote mountain ridges, is nocturnal and comes down from those ridges to hunt at night. It has learned to completely avoid humans, but I think they snatch a hiker or 2 for lunch occasionally.

Obviously Bigfoot is smarter than your brother-in-law.

Anybody who'd marry into the HammerDown family isn't a rocket scientist.

Without violating privacy, what area of the country?