Big Ten Basketball

I mean don't get me wrong, he did a great job, but it's freaking OSU. I was thinking they'd land a big name. Ya never know though, this could turn out to be a great hire.
Granted, I don't know all tOSU coaches, but have they ever hired a big name coach?

Granted, I don't know all tOSU coaches, but have they ever hired a big name coach?

They've historically hired coaches that have had success at "lower" tiered programs. Holtmann came from Butler. Matta came from Xavier, after a couple years at Butler. O'Brien came from Boston College. Ayers was hired from within. He got off to a good start but faded after Gary Williams' players came and went. Williams also came from Boston College.

Illinois finishing.

All good games played by Ohio St Nebrasky and Wiscy

I hope Purdue MSU and Illinois all get beat

fuck Edey

fuck hack and slap Izzo

and fuck that travesty of an officiating for Illinois.

but yea for the first time ever going full on fuck how the BIG does unless Nebraska or NW goes on a heater

we all know Wisky gonna lose.

they had one shot like 10 years ago

it's never going to happen guys

it was the most amazing comeback in big ten tournament history in the sense that Illinois managed to stay ultra aggressive and commit zero fouls while doing it!

it was the most amazing comeback in big ten tournament history in the sense that Illinois managed to stay ultra aggressive and commit zero fouls while doing it!

Bwhahahaha refs are out to get you.

Lolol

How pathetic man. Maybe stop fouling?

Cry moar

@Red_Alert Pitino loves NET rankings. 😂😂

"One of the things that we talked about more specifically is that this tournament is played at neutral sites," McClelland said on ESPN Radio's "Selection Sunday" show. "It's not played at home, so there were some teams that had a lot of wins, but they were all at home, none on the road, and no very good wins on the road. So, we have to start looking at some of those factors."

^^ Well that should have left Nebraska out ^^

Pretty much what I thought the BIG would do besides NW managing to win.