Big Ten Basketball

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,609.00
Iowa actually has a decent chance at winning the Big Ten this year.

The Big Ten lost a lot of good big men so Garza should be able to dominate even more than this past year.

Iowa actually has a decent chance at winning the Big Ten this year.

The Big Ten lost a lot of good big men so Garza should be able to dominate even more than this past year.

The B1G is going to beat each other up at the top, as usual. 4 teams in the top 11 in CBS' 25 and 1. Illinois with Kofi Cockburn is probably the only team that can handle Garza. The Tourney ought to be fun with the B1G having as many as 5 Top 4 seeds(and possibly a 6th in Rutgers!!!)

Robbins is eligible. Huge for the Gophers. If we can get the transfer from Utah(Gach) eligible immediately, I think we are a top 25 team.

Penn States Pat Chambers resigns. In my opinion kind of a bullshit PC witch hunt there. Unless there's a lot more history they're not making public I can't see why you'd force him out

When the fuck are they going to announce the B10/ACC games or of they're doing the Gavitt Games. Season starts in 5 damn weeks

Nebraska will field a team this year.

Bookmarket.

Iowa has apparently drawn UNC in the challenge. I was hoping for UVA or Duke but UNC is ok

That gives us
Iowa St
UNC
Zags

As confirmed ooc games

When the fuck are they going to announce the B10/ACC games or of they're doing the Gavitt Games. Season starts in 5 damn weeks

Announced today;

North Carolina at Iowa
Purdue at Miami
Penn State at Virginia Tech
Louisville at Wisconsin
Georgia Tech at Nebraska
Pittsburgh at Northwestern
Maryland at Clemson
Boston College at Minnesota
Syracuse at Rutgers
Illinois at Duke
Indiana at Florida State
Ohio State at Notre Dame
NC State at Michigan
Michigan State at Virginia

Wake Forest does not play this year.

Everybody including the ACC hates Nebraska. Even as only one of three teams with a winning record in the conference during the challenge in the last 9 years, Nebraska will now have only faced 6 different teams in ten years of the B1G/ACC challenge, Georgia Tech AGAIN this year.

First blush I got it 7-7 this year

Everybody including the ACC hates Nebraska. Even as only one of three teams with a winning record in the conference during the challenge in the last 9 years, Nebraska will now have only faced 6 different teams in ten years of the B1G/ACC challenge, Georgia Tech AGAIN this year.

A real gauntlet there

just noticed that the Deacs have the second best record in ACC-Big Ten challenge history

Maryland was great in the challenge when they got to play Big Ten teams (10-5), but they have struggled against the ACC (1-5)

Purdue has the best Big Ten winning percentage @ 58%

Welcome to the world of a Gophers bball fan. Don't hold your breath on the chances of ever playing Duke, UNC, Louisville, Cuse etc. because it won't happen. You could be a projected top 10 team and it still won't happen.

Announced today;

North Carolina at Iowa
Purdue at Miami
Penn State at Virginia Tech
Louisville at Wisconsin
Georgia Tech at Nebraska
Pittsburgh at Northwestern
Maryland at Clemson
Boston College at Minnesota
Syracuse at Rutgers
Illinois at Duke
Indiana at Florida State
Ohio State at Notre Dame
NC State at Michigan
Michigan State at Virginia

Wake Forest does not play this year.

We should destroy BC this year. Overall the matchups are pretty good. I wish Iowa would have been given Duke or UVA, instead of UNC. But that'll be a Q1 victory if they get, which will help their resume.

We should destroy BC this year. Overall the matchups are pretty good. I wish Iowa would have been given Duke or UVA, instead of UNC. But that'll be a Q1 victory if they get, which will help their resume.
they aren't going to get it

UNC wins by double digits