Big Ten Basketball

Is Nebraska playing at their normal home arena @gobigred @Skerpokes ? It's looks completely different than what I'm used to seeing.

Is Nebraska playing at their normal home arena @gobigred @Skerpokes ? It's looks completely different than what I'm used to seeing.
yes, they have some of the bleachers pushed back to more bench area with no fans so makes look different. Also, looks different because they are actually winning. Lol

Huskers win 102-55 over McNeese State.

Huskers looked sharp. Man if teams like Nebraska are much improved this year the league could be absolutely brutal lol

had no idea college basketball started today until i saw this thread

apparently the Deacs have a game @ 4:00

yippee

had no idea college basketball started today until i saw this thread

apparently the Deacs have a game @ 4:00

yippee
Big money on the DSU Hornets

Are we going to be doing the Dick Vitale cutaway all season where his ugly face takes up half the screen?

Why the fuck do I need to see him

Illinois on a 24-0 run now. Ayo strokin the 3ball and the freshman looking real nice Clark

Are we going to be doing the Dick Vitale cutaway all season where his ugly face takes up half the screen?

internet horse GIF

If you get a chance look at the osu game. Seriously hes taking up 35 percent of the screen and its hard to even watch the fucking game.

I hope he isn't actually doing this game.

I just hate listening to him. I wish he would go away

I just hate listening to him. I wish he would go away

"We aren't ready for you to leave"

Speak for yourself asshole

That was the worst in game interview in college basketball history.

I turned the game on at about the 12 minute mark and he was on until just now

If you get a chance look at the osu game. Seriously hes taking up 35 percent of the screen and its hard to even watch the fucking game.

I hope he isn't actually doing this game.

Can’t do it. Lol

Seth Towns hasn't played for 2 years...one of the biggest incoming transfers in the country. 2 years to heal up in anticipation of the season

First game with OSU?

Injured.

the worst thing about Vitale is he'll go on a five minute rant about the current happenings in the sports world in the middle of an f'n game

nobody cares about your baseball and football opinions, Dick. Commentate the actual game, you jabroni

98-39 Illinois with 10:00 left in the 2nd half.

Freshman Adam Miller already with 25 — he played at Morgan Park with Ayo

goodness the Illini are much deeper than last year