Big Ten Basketball

Ayo and Miller both with 28. Miller was about as impressive as Ayo

Illini set the all time Illinois record with 17 3s in a game

boys were in good shape for the first game

121-60

Last edited:
Good start for the league. Every team thats played so far has looked as good or better than advertised imo

Carr with an absolute monster game. Excited to watch the Gophers' next game.

My picks ATS:

Iowa -25.5
Bowling Green +14
Sacred Heart +24.5
Indiana -22.5
Wisconsin -19

I just realized Wisconsin won by only 10. Fuck you Bucky!

Poor Cornhusker fans. They get up... they get kicked back down the ladder

Why I never actually get my hopes up about Nebraska basketball

Why I never actually get my hopes up about Nebraska basketball

It’s early. I didn’t want to give you all too much shit.... but I always have to give you all some shit!! ;)

I just realized Wisconsin won by only 10. Fuck you Bucky!
Did Michigan cover the 14?!? I watched the 2nd half and UM would have won by 30, but a guy on BGSU turned into Steph Curry. It was really impressive. He hit like six 3 pointers in a row and each one was further than the prior one.
Also, Michigan has a guy who I thought was Kevin Love when I turned the game on. Can't remember his name, but he is 7'1" true freshman.

Did Michigan cover the 14?!? I watched the 2nd half and UM would have won by 30, but a guy on BGSU turned into Steph Curry. It was really impressive. He hit like six 3 pointers in a row and each one was further than the prior one.
Also, Michigan has a guy who I thought was Kevin Love when I turned the game on. Can't remember his name, but he is 7'1" true freshman.

The UM/BGSU game was a push on the 14 line that I got. I think the guy you're thinking of is Dickerson? Yeah he's pretty good. He was a highly rated guy coming out of high school.

I think that's a pretty nice win for UM. BGSU should be a top 2/3 team in the MAC, maybe even the favorite given what they returned.

The UM/BGSU game was a push on the 14 line that I got. I think the guy you're thinking of is Dickerson? Yeah he's pretty good. He was a highly rated guy coming out of high school.

I think that's a pretty nice win for UM. BGSU should be a top 2/3 team in the MAC, maybe even the favorite given what they returned.
That could be it. I didn't really catch his name. He actually looked like Kevin Love and the first play he made when I turned it on was to grab a rebound and fire an outlet pass over half court to a guy running in stride. Reminded me of Love back in the day.

I think BGSU is going to be good. They had two or three guys who are legit players. UM just looked like they had too much size

Not a great day for the B1G yesterday. Nebraska and Purdue lose toss up games.

Halftime in Iowa City

Garza 36
Southern 35

Not a great day for the B1G yesterday. Nebraska and Purdue lose toss up games.

I don't know if OOC should have the same weight as in normal years with such a small sample size.

I think they should really reward doing well in your conference this year.

Carr with another great game with 28. Avg 31.5 ppg through 2 games. Taking that Cousy snub pretty seriously.

With Nova, UVA and KU losing this week we could see 3 B10 teams in the top 5 in the new poll

With Nova, UVA and KU losing this week we could see 3 B10 teams in the top 5 in the new poll

We could, but don't think it should be that way. Illinois shouldn't be after barely beating Ohio.