Big Ten Basketball

We could, but don't think it should be that way. Illinois shouldn't be after barely beating Ohio.
I agree . Just saying we could see it. None of the teams behind them have really done much to jump them either

I agree . Just saying we could see it. None of the teams behind them have really done much to jump them either

Well it depends if you wanted to move a team like VT all the way into the top 5. It's tough this early on. Based on merit, I'd say yes, but that's a huge leap. Honestly I'd still probably have Nova ahead of Illinois. It'll be interesting to see what UK looks like tomorrow. If they look impressive(double digit win) you can make a good case for them as well.

He can have it as long as we get the B10 title . Luka concurs

Well we have no shot in hell at winning the B1G, so I'll take that as a consolation prize. Lol.

Big games this week. Huge games. Feels good. Hopefully they all get played

Maui Semi's/Final, Champions Classic, WVU/Gonzaga, Illinois/Baylor, and top it off with Gonzaga/Baylor.

We look pretty decent. Though we havent played anyone worth a fuck.

Actually have some balanced scoring instead of leaning on one player.

Penn St blew an 8 pt lead with 90 seconds left to lose to Seton Hall tonight. Awful shot selection late for PSU

Watching Luka Garza vs Iowa State was like when you are playing a video game and you set most of the ratings of the center to 100 and all you have to do is hit the shooting button for him to make it.

Safe to say Garza came back strong after his "off night " of 16/14/4 vs UNC. That second half tonight was ludicrous

Safe to say Garza came back strong after his "off night " of 16/14/4 vs UNC. That second half tonight was ludicrous
The Clowns be like
joe jimmy GIF

Gophers looked like shit tonight, so that's cool. I'm going to guess we lose our next 7 in a row at minimum.

Gophers looked like shit tonight, so that's cool. I'm going to guess we lose our next 7 in a row at minimum.
To be fair the schedule is insane. A 10 seed type tourney team could lose all 7 or only win 1

Last edited:
We could, but don't think it should be that way. Illinois shouldn't be after barely beating Ohio.

Ohio had a guy we couldn’t stop. Dude was going bananas that night and it was the 3rd of 3 games in 3 nights. Boys were gassed from scoring 100 each of the precious 2 nights.

But we sure did just beat the shit out of the Gophers huh?

Lol at rankings in early season 2020. These kids have barely even seen their families. Talk about grinding

Ohio had a guy we couldn’t stop. Dude was going bananas that night and it was the 3rd of 3 games in 3 nights. Boys were gassed from scoring 100 each of the precious 2 nights.

But we sure did just beat the shit out of the Gophers huh?

Lol at rankings in early season 2020. These kids have barely even seen their families. Talk about grinding

Yes, you beat our ass, congrats, we suck.

And while watching the game last night, I noticed a #13 next to Illinois. So, yes, I was correct.

Yes, you beat our ass, congrats, we suck.

And while watching the game last night, I noticed a #13 next to Illinois. So, yes, I was correct.

After a loss to mizzou yes you were correct. Illinois is 2-3 seed at worst come March as long they stay healthy.