Big Ten Basketball

UNC will drop 200 then

you gotta believe in dadgum Roy
I'm just wondering how many years in a row sub 500 UNC is going to be preseason top 25. I'm just pissed we get them too late to capitalize on it. I'm sure they'll have 2 losses ny the time we get them

I'm just wondering how many years in a row sub 500 UNC is going to be preseason top 25. I'm just pissed we get them too late to capitalize on it. I'm sure they'll have 2 losses ny the time we get them
i legit forgot that UNC was horrible last year

Its at Iowa

Oh shit. Missed that. Yeah, I really don't see any way Iowa loses then. UNC has talent, but it's young. Iowa most likely blitzes them. I'll be interested to see what the line is and the o/u.

That is the way it is every year no matter what they have coming back or which recruits they have coming in. That's one of the million reasons we hate them.

That is the way it is every year no matter what they have coming back or which recruits they have coming in. That's one of the million reasons we hate them.
remember how ESPN hyped up Harrison Barnes in 2010?

"if Barnes made just one more FG per game, these would be his statistics"

LOL

Anyone seen a big 10 schedule at all from anyone?

Anyone seen a big 10 schedule at all from anyone?
Not out yet . Most teams don't even have their ooc set 100% yet

BOOM!!! Now the 4th best class in the B1G

Hoiberg is gonna make Nebraska really good. In the next 2/3 years. Was a great hire at the time, and now paying off huge on the recruiting trail.

B1G Schedule today:

McNeese at Nebraska(-14.5) - 12:00 | BTN
NC A&T at #8 Illinois(-27) - 2:00 | BTN
Illinois State at #23 Ohio State(-18) - 2:00 | ESPN
Old Dominion at Maryland(-9) - 2:00
NC Central at #5 Iowa(-25.5) - 4:00 | BTN
Bowling Green at #25 Michigan(-14) - 4:00 | ESPN2
Eastern Michigan at #13 Michigan State(21.5) - 6:00 | BTN
Liberty vs. Purdue(-9.5) - 6:00 | CBSSN
Sacred Heart at #24 Rutgers(-24.5) - 7:00
UW-Green Bay at Minnesota(-18.5) - 7:00
Tennessee Tech at Indiana(-22) - 8:00 | BTN
Eastern Illinois at #7 Wisconsin(-19) -10:00 | BTN

My picks ATS:

Iowa -25.5
Bowling Green +14
Sacred Heart +24.5
Indiana -22.5
Wisconsin -19

Hoiberg is gonna make Nebraska really good. In the next 2/3 years. Was a great hire at the time, and now paying off huge on the recruiting trail.

Nebraska basketball gonna be better than football. Lol

B1G Schedule today:

McNeese at Nebraska(-14.5) - 12:00 | BTN
NC A&T at #8 Illinois(-27) - 2:00 | BTN
Illinois State at #23 Ohio State(-18) - 2:00 | ESPN
Old Dominion at Maryland(-9) - 2:00
NC Central at #5 Iowa(-25.5) - 4:00 | BTN
Bowling Green at #25 Michigan(-14) - 4:00 | ESPN2
Eastern Michigan at #13 Michigan State(21.5) - 6:00 | BTN
Liberty vs. Purdue(-9.5) - 6:00 | CBSSN
Sacred Heart at #24 Rutgers(-24.5) - 7:00
UW-Green Bay at Minnesota(-18.5) - 7:00
Tennessee Tech at Indiana(-22) - 8:00 | BTN
Eastern Illinois at #7 Wisconsin(-19) -10:00 | BTN

Can someone get these added on the bookie?

Nebraska basketball gonna be better than football. Lol

It wouldn't surprise me if they were a top 25 team in 2 years. Can the football team be that by then? I don't know. I laid out yesterday on the fball board why I think 2022/2023 are the years Nebraska makes a jump up.

It wouldn't surprise me if they were a top 25 team in 2 years. Can the football team be that by then? I don't know. I laid out yesterday on the fball board why I think 2022/2023 are the years Nebraska makes a jump up.

No idea on the football team, they need to make some coaching changes in offseason or won’t be getting any better anytime soon.

No idea on the football team, they need to make some coaching changes in offseason or won’t be getting any better anytime soon.

I don't know the ins and outs of that, but I know the schedule does get easier those 2 years for Nebraska as far as cross over games. Would Frost survive a 7-5 type season in 2021 you think?

I don't know the ins and outs of that, but I know the schedule does get easier those 2 years for Nebraska as far as cross over games. Would Frost survive a 7-5 type season in 2021 you think?

I would say yes because it would be a big improvement over this year but needs to be better

Nebrasketball puts up a 50 by the half. They are going to be alot better this season than last season.