Biggest Realignment move

OU to SEC so they don’t fall into obscurity.

Smart move considering only conference champs get byes

Smart move considering only conference champs get byes
Yeah but all they have to do is be the highest ranked G5 champ. Like Western Michigan did a few years back

Oh its just warming up in this game of musical chairs:

Boom!

Texas ain’t even played their first SEC game and the conferences is already crumbling…:ranger:

I don't really belive that.
However, their last Conference Championship was in the Big 12 almost 30 years ago, in 1998.

That has to put a strain on their self image.

I don't really belive that.
However, their last Conference Championship was in the Big 12 almost 30 years ago, in 1998.

That has to put a strain on their self image.
it's just the message board/twitter aggys who want to leave.. they hate Sankey lol

Boom!

Texas ain’t even played their first SEC game and the conferences is already crumbling…:ranger:

A&M was 19th in Average Viewership last season with 2.062 million.

Could Missouri also be on the radar?
They were 23rd in Average Viewership with 1.63 million.

The B1G can have both, and welcome to them

Missouri always seemed like a better fit for the Big 10 than the SEC.

A&M not so much, but I can see why the Big 10 would want to get a footprint in Texas.
100% on Mizzu, the BIG should have taken them instead of the SEC. Would have been great for both parties.

Then the SEC put em in the east:facepalm:
How freggin stupid. They should have grown some balls and told Bama that they were in the east and put Mizzu in the west where they belonged.

With the addition of UMass, I wonder if the MAC will stick at 13 or will they look for a 14th member?

UMass expected to return to MAC for all sports beginning in 2025 after 10-year absence, per reports

Since the MAC is getting rid of divisions, it probably doesn't matter if they remain at 13 members.
rumors are MAC wanted MTSU and WKU together but may be willing to take just 1 now. WKU sounds like the target.
CUSA has Kennesaw state coming in which makes 10. Potentially loses WKU but Delaware State comes up in 25

Boom!

I remember this game!
I won a buck off of a friend who was an A&M fan.
Easy money.

Boom!

lol. Greg Swaim and Blue Bloods Bias…might as well be Big Game Sooner as the source

How much do we have to give to the B1G for them to take them?

100% on Mizzu, the BIG should have taken them instead of the SEC. Would have been great for both parties.

Then the SEC put em in the east:facepalm:
How freggin stupid. They should have grown some balls and told Bama that they were in the east and put Mizzu in the west where they belonged.
You need to look at a map.

Missouri borders Tenn, Ky and Arkansas so the SEC put them in the East with Tenn, Vandy, KY and made Arkansas their permanent opponent. It made perfect sense.

Auburn when we first split into divisions did not make sense in the west. Auburn's biggest rivals were UT, UF, UGA and Bama plus we played Vandy pretty frequently. We rarely played Ole Miss and LSU.