Bill Belichick, 72, 'is dating a 24-YEAR-OLD former cheerleader!

It would happen more often if the focus of life for 99% wasn't some generic suburban existence of staying with one woman for 40 years and having grandkids and retiring at age 65 and fishing until age 90.

Rich people don't have to live by the lame rules society makes up.

And if somebody is pleasant to talk to (to any extent) and are attractive, theoretically they're dating material

Yes partially.

But part of it is 24 year old women thinking 74 year old men are gross.

I mean, 24 year old women think 90% of 24 year old dudes are gross, so ... you do the math.

That said ... IF you have the means to get it...

Unhinged

Tom Delonge Wtf GIF

It's gross on every level. The chick is lowest of whores and is just a despicable human being, and Bill is as gross as they come. His family must be real proud.

Dudes like that think it's some badge...it's fucking gross. You're a legal pedophile.

86141939-13532033-image-a-54_1718400246313.jpg

86140399-13532033-image-m-43_1718398554464.jpg

Bill Belichick, 72, 'is dating a 24-YEAR-OLD former cheerleader' after calling off relationship with Linda Holliday​

Former New England Patriots coach Bill Belichick is dating an ex-cheerleader almost 50 years his junior, according to a bombshell new report.

Belichick, 72, first hit it off with 24-year-old Jordon Hudson on a flight from the Boston-area to Florida back in 2021, claims TMZ Sports.

The pair are said to have bonded over a philosophy project that Hudson - a student-athlete as well as an entrepreneur - had been working on at the time.

Only 48 years between them, .....should work out!

Nice to know that my future gf just came out of the womb.

Also of note. Today is my 30th anniversary of my high school graduation

I can’t imagine wanting to date a woman younger than your kids.
If you had millions upon millions you could. Us poor folk have to stay in the "mature" section.

Back