Bills Building Another Outdoor Shithole

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 762.00
Not even a retractable roof. 850 million in tax payer money to freeze their balls off.

Silly.

The Bills will build a new $1.4 billion stadium by 2026 in Orchard Park, New York.​

The new stadium -- funded with $850 million in taxpayer money -- will hold 62,000 fans and will be an open-air structure, leaving Josh Allen and the Buffalo offense exposed to the elements for more than half of the NFL season. The stadium's groundbreaking is scheduled for spring 2023. Have fun sitting in snow for 850 mill.

- Rotoworld

Okay, Boomer.
I didn't realize you were that soft that you can't watch a football game in the cold.

dealing with cold weather is part of being a Bills fan...one of the things they are known for.

guess they aren't a bunch of pussies.

I didn't realize you were that soft that you can't watch a football game in the cold.

dealing with cold weather is part of being a Bills fan...one of the things they are known for.

guess they aren't a bunch of pussies.

Okay, Boomer.

One of the very few times I agree with you.

They can still play the games outdoors. But you close the retractable roof before the game when it’s pouring snow so you don’t have to shovel 20 feet of snow out of the seats.

Really you would think in the year 2022 you could do more w 1.4 billion, but I guess not.

So much for the theory of evolution.

🤷‍♂️

They can still play the games outdoors. But you close the retractable roof before the game when it’s pouring snow so you don’t have to shovel 20 feet of snow out of the seats.

Really you would think in the year 2022 you could do more w 1.4 billion, but I guess not.

🤷‍♂️
again, their fans aren't pussies

and they will put themselves through a table if you don't agree

again, their fans aren't pussies

850 million to sit outside all winter in snow. They’re definitely something.

They also cosplay as pro wrestlers and throw their bodies around like salt bags falling off the back of a truck, so I’m not surprised they green-lighted this idea.

🤷‍♂️
Maybe it will have an anti-snow laser device. Shoots the snow out of the air!