Bills trade Diggs

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 3,154.00
Diana Russini of The Athletic reports that in addition to Diggs, the Bills will send the Texans a fifth- and sixth-round pick in the 2024 draft. In return, the Bills will receive a second-rounder in the 2025 draft.

That offense is stacked. Texans are dangerous

Gives Stroud a #1 WR to go with Collins, Dell, and Woods. Plus, they have Schultz at TE and Mixon at RB.

That is going to be one heck of an offense for opposing DC's to game plan against.

Gives Stroud a #1 WR to go with Collins, Dell, and Woods. Plus, they have Schultz at TE and Mixon at RB.

That is going to be one heck of an offense for opposing DC's to game plan against.

Yeah. I think Diggs leaves the drama behind at least for a season, especially with no guaranteed money after this one.

Probably wont keep Woods though since they resigned Noah Brown but that is still at really good fourth option

Yeah. I think Diggs leaves the drama behind at least for a season, especially with no guaranteed money after this one.

Probably wont keep Woods though since they resigned Noah Brown but that is still at really good fourth option
Depth is good.

The fact the Bills were willing to take on $31M in dead cap space just to get rid of this guy concerns me.

The fact the Bills were willing to take on $31M in dead cap space just to get rid of this guy concerns me.

I don't think Diggs played into that. By eating it all this year, it opens up a massive amount of money over the next two seasons. IMO, they are biting all of the bullet to get it over with.

Turns out this is just a 1 year deal and Diggs will hit FA after this year.

Texans voided the last 3 years of his deal for some reason. I didn’t even know teams could do that.

Turns out this is just a 1 year deal and Diggs will hit FA after this year.

Texans voided the last 3 years of his deal for some reason. I didn’t even know teams could do that.

So they get to see if Nico is good enough to earn a big contract next season and if so they let Diggs walk, if not, they can keep him