TV Series Black Bird

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 2,500.00
First episode was pretty good. Based on actual events.

1657649842287.png

I'll give it a try. Anything to justify me still having an AppleTV+ subscription.

We get it free somehow I think with our phone plan. IDK exactly, wife takes care of it.

There is occasional good sho but have to admit I almost never watch +.

I'll give it a try. Anything to justify me still having an AppleTV+ subscription.
Ted Lasso and Tehran are both good. You could do one month watch those which amounts to 4 seasons total and be good for a long time.

Ted Lasso and Tehran are both good. You could do one month watch those which amounts to 4 seasons total and be good for a long time.

Yeah Ted Lasso was the reason I got it over a year ago. I will check out that Tehran show.

3 episodes in and I like Black Bird. Hope we get some sort of sex scene with this Prosecutor/Police chick or FBI or whatever she is because she's hot. And how she told him that one episode to grab her ass and tits and all that you can tell it's setting up for some sexual intensity.

Yeah Ted Lasso was the reason I got it over a year ago. I will check out that Tehran show.

3 episodes in and I like Black Bird. Hope we get some sort of sex scene with this Prosecutor/Police chick or FBI or whatever she is because she's hot. And how she told him that one episode to grab her ass and tits and all that you can tell it's setting up for some sexual intensity.
That's how I read it too.

The guy playing Larry Hall is doing a great job of acting. He seriously gives me the creeps just watching him.

Powerhouse performances.

Such a fucked situation to be put in.

Disappointes there was no hookup with the hot female law enforcement chick. In fact the longer the mini series went on the more she disappeared entirely from the show.

Disappointes there was no hookup with the hot female law enforcement chick. In fact the longer the mini series went on the more she disappeared entirely from the show.

Try the UK version, "Blacks On Birds" :wink: :laugh: