Movie Black Panther 2: Wakanda Forever (2022)

It's really good. So, so much better than Black Adam a month ago.

Namor and the Atlanteans/Talokanil were awesome.

First use of the word "mutant" in the MCU! (Ms. Marvel came close, but only used the word "mutation" rather than "mutant.")

I liked them bringing Killmonger back unredeemed; he still believes all the same things.

I liked the reveal of la Contessa as Everett’s ex-wife and the Director of the CIA.

But disappointed that the rumors of the second post-credits scene were untrue. There is no second post-credits scene:

No Doctor Doom. :( Which is really disappointing, because it would have made so much sense for him to have been the mastermind behind Lake Bell's expedition, and it would start building him up and give him such a menacing, mysterious presence if he has been behind not only this but also was the still-unrevealed buyer from Ant-Man 2.

It's good, but a bit bloated on the runtime. Could have chopped off 20 minutes in the middle.

Movie was solid, very enjoyable but a little bloated. They didn't really do much of anything with Contessa. It also felt more like it was setting up more stuff to be addressed later than to actually be a more contained movie, so its suffered a bit in that respect (but not enough to make it unenjoyable). The better MCU movies can stand on their own while also advancing stories/characters/etc for other projects and this one doesn't quite stick the landing.

Also, about the post-credit scene, I can see where this is heading. They're definitely doing a time jump, probably around or after Secret Wars to where Little T'Challa will take the Black Panther role and basically reboot the BP franchise, telling all the stories they wanted to tell before Chadwick Boseman died. I doubt we see Shuri much beyond some cameos and supporting roles until then.

I heard it was terrible, but anyway, I'm only here because I saw this...

They're probably racist or somethin

Finally made it's way to Disney plus. The first was definitely better. Val was a pleasant surprise. The whole Ironheart inclusion in the movie just seemed so forced and didnt really belong in the story.