Bob Knight died

is he the one that said if you’re getting raped, just lay back and enjoy it?

Martial Arts Ninja GIF by SZA

RIP to the general. Wonder if Isiah and Jordan go to the funeral and finally make up

“When my time on Earth is gone and my activities here are past, I want they bury me upside down and my critics can kiss my ass.” — Knight, on Indiana’s Senior Day 1994.

Wow, one of the truly great coaches in all of American sports history.
It's a different game today.

But X/Os wise, probably Top 3 coaches in modern college basketball.

1992 LSU-Indiana.

RIP

Definitely on the Mnt Rushmore of CBB.

He and Bob Huggins were true innovators that we might not see again.

Wow, one of the truly great coaches in all of American sports history.

I was trying to figure out why I felt a little sad, since I grew up loathing that man with the fire of a thousand suns,
But then I realized, the rivalry between UK and IU was a big part of my childhood, so strange as it is, I do feel a little sad.
And, yeah, while it does make me feel as though I should scrub myself with a brillo pad to acknowledge it, he will absolutely go down as one of the greatest coaches in College basketball history!!!

I was trying to figure out why I felt a little sad, since I grew up loathing that man with the fire of a thousand suns,
But then I realized, the rivalry between UK and IU was a big part of my childhood, so strange as it is, I do feel a little sad.
And, yeah, while it does make me feel as though I should scrub myself with a brillo pad to acknowledge it, he will absolutely go down as one of the greatest coaches in College basketball history!!!
You love Indiana!!

Bob Knight was an asshole, knew it and completely owned up to it. Which is what made him hilarious

There are other college basketball coaches that are assholes, know it but try to act like they are good guys. That makes them 100% lame.

Bob Knight was an asshole, knew it and completely owned up to it. Which is what made him hilarious

There are other college basketball coaches that are assholes, know it but try to act like they are good guys. That makes them 100% lame.
Why are you bringing up Calipari in a Bobby Knight tribute thread?

1699045120643.png

this quote kills me every time, lmao.