Movie Bob Marley: One Love (2024)

Everyone was wondering why this movie had never been made

Said no one ever.
Who the fuck goes to this movie

1708186295489.png

I listened to a podcast a while back about Bob Marley and the sketchiness surrounding him so there is a little interest from me to learn more...

but I don't know if this movie goes into the dark details...

I've been a fan of Bob Marley all my life. My cell ringtone has been three little birds for 12-13 years. I probably won't see it in the theater but i'm sure i'll see it at some point.

Racists gonna racist.

I listened to a podcast a while back about Bob Marley and the sketchiness surrounding him so there is a little interest from me to learn more...

but I don't know if this movie goes into the dark details...

That is awesome if true.

Fuck with the bull, get the horns.

That is awesome if true.

Fuck with the bull, get the horns.
it's a good podcast...I forget about it sometimes.

I am listening to their season about the Wu Tang Clan now...just interesting to hear the stories behind the music sometimes.

It’s better than a Kanye biopic.
No way. That shit would be endlessly entertaining. “The Disaster Artist” meets “Glitter”.

Racists gonna racist.
Sad truth about drunken Injuns, they’re super racist.

And smell bad.

It’s sad anyone could be like that today. But that’s the Indians for ya. Smelly drunk racists.

#onelove

It’s better than a Kanye biopic.

There is actually a very well done great Kanye docu series on Netflix, Jeen-Yuhs. It's 3 parts and the first two are very good as they feature a lot of behind the scenes never before seen footage from a guy that was around Kanye a lot during his rise. The 3rd part he wasn't really connected as much so it was much more disconnected stuff but still good.

It's great though. Shows how he always had the confidence early on when he was a no one but kept getting denied and brushed aside until he finally made it.

There is actually a very well done great Kanye docu series on Netflix, Jeen-Yuhs. It's 3 parts and the first two are very good as they feature a lot of behind the scenes never before seen footage from a guy that was around Kanye a lot during his rise. The 3rd part he wasn't really connected as much so it was much more disconnected stuff but still good.

It's great though. Shows how he always had the confidence early on when he was a no one but kept getting denied and brushed aside until he finally made it.

the rise and fall of Kanye West would certainly be entertaining to me