Bobby Petrino back in Arkansas as OC.

Lock up your daughters.

Put whoever you want on your chopper, but please move the ball up and down the field.

Like Pittman needed any more pressure to win :laugh:

This is the funniest thing that’s happened all season, and the same school and same coach that the funniest thing this century happened to.

Hopefully his tenure as Arky OC ends the same as his tenure as Arky HC.

Hate that guy and I think less of Sam Pittman for hiring him

I think I saw it on two different threads yesterday :noidea:

Good riddance as far as I'm concerned. Brought baggage and nothing really of value.

This is the funniest thing that’s happened all season, and the same school and same coach that the funniest thing this century happened to.

Hopefully his tenure as Arky OC ends the same as his tenure as Arky HC.

Hate that guy and I think less of Sam Pittman for hiring him
Shows how desperate he is to save his own job. This was a regent demand I expect.

I think I saw it on two different threads yesterday :noidea:

Good riddance as far as I'm concerned. Brought baggage and nothing really of value.
I’ll always hate him for the way he left the Falcons. His press conference in a neck brace will forever be one of my favorite images

You have to ask yourself................

Why even fire him in the first place.

You have to ask yourself................

Why even fire him in the first place.
He’s not HC material anymore. Louisville was the worst they’ve been in my life his last season there. Always respected Dabo for making it a point to run up the score on him

I’ll always hate him for the way he left the Falcons. His press conference in a neck brace will forever be one of my favorite images
jessica-dorrell-bobby-petrino1_crop_exact.jpg

Imagine this all-star team of coaches:

Petrino
Urban Meyer
Art Briles
Ed Orgeron
Hugh Freeze

*Mel Tucker Director of Football Operations

Imagine this all-star team of coaches:

Petrino
Urban Meyer
Art Briles
Ed Orgeron
Hugh Freeze

*Mel Tucker Director of Football Operations
To apply a basketball analogy...there is only one ball on the field at the time.