They can't do any worse:

• Curt Menefee

• Jimmy Johnson

• Howie Long

• Michael Strahan

• Poach somebody from another network

• A bowl of Potato Salad could do it better

• Trump

• NBC's Brian Williams isn't busy, and according to his CV, he's done it before

• Why bother? we all watched the games and we can get better highlights elsewhere

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 243,000.00
Some of you know I don't care much for Terry Bradshaw. But seriously, this dude needs to stop embarrassing himself on national TV every week. Yesterday he was god-awful. Why do they let him do the recaps? It's too much info, too fast, for a 75 year old man with CTE and mild mental retardation.

MSN

Terry Bradshaw struggles to make it through postgame highlights​

Between his playing and broadcasting careers, Terry Bradshaw has consistently been involved in the NFL since he was drafted first overall by the Pittsburgh Steelers in 1970. It’s safe to say that Sunday was not his best day.

Bradshaw. who turned 75 on Sept. 2, was working his way through postgame highlights on Fox’s postgame show, The OT. It did not go well.

As Bradshaw wrapped up the highlights of the Washington Commanders win over the Arizona Cardinals and transitioned into the Jacksonville Jaguars win over the Indianapolis Colts, he struggled to identify the names of the teams and players. As the Jaguars versus Colts highlights were wrapping up, it got to a point where even Bradshaw couldn’t help but acknowledge the issues.

“I know, I got it. I’m so proud of myself, he said. “Now where did that come…those highlights were all over the place. Where did that come from? Sorry about that, sports fans.”

Who would be your pick to do the highlights going forward? If you vote "poach from another network," name your talent and why

Some of you know I don't care much for Terry Bradshaw. But seriously, this dude needs to stop embarrassing himself on national TV every week. Yesterday he was god-awful. Why do they let him do the recaps? It's too much info, too fast, for a 75 year old man with CTE and mild mental retardation.

MSN

Between his playing and broadcasting careers, Terry Bradshaw has consistently been involved in the NFL since he was drafted first overall by the Pittsburgh Steelers in 1970. It’s safe to say that Sunday was not his best day.

Bradshaw. who turned 75 on Sept. 2, was working his way through postgame highlights on Fox’s postgame show, The OT. It did not go well.

As Bradshaw wrapped up the highlights of the Washington Commanders win over the Arizona Cardinals and transitioned into the Jacksonville Jaguars win over the Indianapolis Colts, he struggled to identify the names of the teams and players. As the Jaguars versus Colts highlights were wrapping up, it got to a point where even Bradshaw couldn’t help but acknowledge the issues.

“I know, I got it. I’m so proud of myself, he said. “Now where did that come…those highlights were all over the place. Where did that come from? Sorry about that, sports fans.”

Who would be your pick to do the highlights going forward? If you vote "poach from another network," name your talent and why

it used be kind of funny when he stubbled around the highlights. Its now a bit sad.

MSN

Hate Jimmy Johnson too......

That little pretend boxing match with Bradshaw yesterday morning looked like 2 girls in a slap fight.......dumb

Hate Jimmy Johnson too......

That little pretend boxing match with Bradshaw yesterday morning looked like 2 girls in a slap fight.......dumb
Yeah, much rather see a slap fight between Howie and Michael

He's...busy

Sort of
Yeah, today. CBS isn't going to get rid of Bradshaw right away unless he gets caught pulling a Namath, Favre or Mel Tucker. Do you know any gold digging whores willing to lure Bradshaw in? Otherwise, Aaron Rodgers might be available to fill that role for next year.

Yeah, today. CBS isn't going to get rid of Bradshaw right away unless he gets caught pulling a Namath, Favre or Mel Tucker. Do you know any gold digging whores willing to lure Bradshaw in? Otherwise, Aaron Rodgers might be available to fill that role for next year.
i'm guessing you meant FOX, right?

They should just have Strahan and Howie alternate back and forth on the highlights

Do you know any gold digging whores willing to lure Bradshaw in?
Not since Betty White died, no

GL getting anyone under 60 to slob that wrinkled knob.

And since the Shingles didn't kill him, he's virtually immortal now

They should just have Strahan and Howie alternate back and forth on the highlights
As fast as they do them, it makes more sense that it's a two-man job. They could rotate through all four commentators.

Cosell was the GOAT during halftime of MNF. Admittedly, they probably had more time to edit and come up with a script for those, since it was a day later. Back then, pre-ESPN and internet, we looked forward to those clips but now who really needs them?

I like the wheels-off nature of it. Makes it seem real. If I want crisp, clean, with no mistakes then just put AI in charge of it and use the Siri voice. Give me the human element and make it something I can giggle at.

Not since Betty White died, no

GL getting anyone under 60 to slob that wrinkled knob.

And since the Shingles didn't kill him, he's virtually immortal now
There was a discussion here recently about a 36 year old chick hooking up with 79-y/o Mick Jagger. It might not be as difficult as one would assume.

I like the wheels-off nature of it. Makes it seem real. If I want crisp, clean, with no mistakes then just put AI in charge of it and use the Siri voice. Give me the human element and make it something I can giggle at.
Not to get too pollitickee, but it sounds like you're advocating for Trump-style zaniness, and what we're currently getting is more a Bidenesque sad alzheimer's vibe

MSN

He's gotten worse and worse over the years. It's become tragic.

even is apology was a word salad. Somebody should check if he had a stroke.