Breakup Songs

Well, damn. 30 years of being wrong.
Marv and Rindy Ross got Quarterflash together and they're still together today. Been married for about a gazillion years.

That's extremely impressive in this day and age.

Marv and Rindy Ross got Quarterflash together and they're still together today. Been married for about a gazillion years.

That's extremely impressive in this day and age.
Followed the Pat Benetar plan?

Patty Smyth turned down Van Halen to replace David Lee Roth, and she's married to John McEnroe.
Uh Huh Reaction GIF by Originals

Followed the Pat Benetar plan?
I guess but Benatar's been married twice although it looks like a long time with this guitarist.

Patty Smyth turned down Van Halen to replace David Lee Roth, and she's married to John McEnroe.

More useless facts.
Knew she was married to McEnroe.

But was she really offered a Van Halen gig?

Knew she was married to McEnroe.

But was she really offered a Van Halen gig?
I saw it on the internet, it must be true.
@Swurv says wikipedia is never wrong, no matter where the sources come from or what they say.

Following the end of Scandal, Smyth was invited by her friend Eddie Van Halen to join the band Van Halen to replace David Lee Roth as lead singer. However, she declined the offer, because she was eight months pregnant and "It was just not the right time for me," she says now. "I was a New Yorker, I didn't want to live in L.A. ... and those guys were drunk and fighting all the time."

I didn't say that at all. I said I trust it more than your opinion.
I literally showed you where the wiki article was wrong.

|That's not an opinion.